2023-2024 Virginia Commonwealth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received hold email, my interview was 3/6. 3/6 was also the final day of interviews. Good luck everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I received a hold email just now; my interview was on 3/6. Good luck to everyone, and we should all be proud of all the hard work we've put in to get to this point regardless of the final outcome :)

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck tomorrow everyone. Does anyone know when the waitlist is created if we don’t get an offer tomorrow?

Reactions: 4 users
Don't even know what to expect tomorrow, wishing the best of luck to everyone.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone who has been accepted received any financial aid info from VCU yet? I remember at Accepted students day they said they'd start around end of February-early March sooooo

Good luck tomorrow everyone. Does anyone know when the waitlist is created if we don’t get an offer tomorrow?
In our interview last week they said the waitlist would be generated within one to two weeks following the last decision day (3/15)

In our interview last week they said the waitlist would be generated within one to two weeks following the last decision day (3/15)

Should be around the first week of April :)

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck everyone, we are all gonna absolutely kill it today!!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Happy Friday everyone. Good luck 😊

Reactions: 8 users
Previous year threads people reported they got decisions like 12-2 PM

Omg if I have to wait till 6pm, VCU better pay for my trip to the ER for a heart attack 😂

• Haha
someone please call and end our torture lol

• Haha
Why 6 pm? Wouldn’t 5 pm be the time they close?

I highly doubt decisions will still come out today haha

I highly doubt decisions will still come out today haha
they said it would be March 15 explicitly and have stuck to the dates they've said previously so it will be today, the question is just when

they said it would be March 15 explicitly and have stuck to the dates they've said previously so it will be today, the question is just when
That’s not entirely true. They told us December 16th and then sent on December 18th

Dec 16 is a Saturday that’s prob why
Ya that’s definitely why. I just meant it more as they obviously wouldn’t put it past them to select a day that they couldn’t do, and then push it off til another day

Ya that’s definitely why. I just meant it more as they obviously wouldn’t put it past them to select a day that they couldn’t do, and then push it off til another day
All they have to do is release the decisions. Our fate has already been sealed

Also they already pushed it back. At the beginning of the interview cycle they were saying March 1st, they would have told us if the dates changed.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I was under the impression that March 15th is a hard AAMC deadline for all medical schools to notify applicants of post-interview status.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I was under the impression that March 15th is a hard AAMC deadline for all medical schools to notify applicants of post-interview status.
Yeah a few schools are still interviewing so it's probably not until Apr/May that they release decisions

would someone take one for the team and call them to find out if we get anything today lol

would someone take one for the team and call them to find out if we get anything today lol
Called this morning and they said please keep refreshing the portal. Idk which number works best to call them too. It's 6 PM 🥲

Vcu you are making it hard to concentrate at work. Pleasseeeeeee

Reactions: 3 users