2023-2024 Eastern Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when they stop interviewing?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many more waves of interview invites they will do? I have not heard anything from them, and I am getting nervous I really want to hear from them so badly.

OOS II Just now no ties. Via phone call from a VA Beach # and no voicemail. Thought it was a prank call LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
OOS II Just now no ties. Via phone call from a VA Beach # and no voicemail. Thought it was a prank call LOL

congrats! Did you send any updates or contact admission at all since you did your secondary? and when was your secondary completed?

congrats! Did you send any updates or contact admission at all since you did your secondary? and when was your secondary completed?
No, I didn't put any updates in or anything tbh. I was complete october 11, LM ~67

Reactions: 1 users
OOS II just now. i was complete 12/8/23

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
How long yall normally waiting for post-interview decisions?

How long yall normally waiting for post-interview decisions?
They told us at my interview day in early January to expect decisions in 4-6 weeks (which I think is standard for all their interview dates, but not 100% sure). I got my WL email exactly 4 weeks post-interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
for those with wl, is it showing up under the choose your medical school tool on amcas?

I just realized I received a call from their office on Thursday (was at work and thought it was a spam call so forgot to call back). Do they always reach out for IIs via telephone? I never received any further email correspondence…

I just realized I received a call from their office on Thursday (was at work and thought it was a spam call so forgot to call back). Do they always reach out for IIs via telephone? I never received any further email correspondence…
Yup just make sure to call em back whenever they’re open.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know what the chances are for OOS WL Top Tier of getting an A?

OOS II this morning 2/27 LM high 60s!! I’ll be releasing this interview so I hope it goes to one of y'all 🤞

Btw they’re scheduling interviews for Mar 13 & 15 currently

Reactions: 4 users
Yall know why some of us got phone calls for IIs, and others got emails? Is this random?
I got a phone call because they had a last-minute cancellation and had a slot to fill, I suspect that's the case for the people who got phone calls. The admissions lady said she had called a bunch of people and I was the first to call back. I think they're probably seeing more movement with the choose your med school tool open and therefor able to offer last minute interviews

How did you guys prepare for this interview? I was looking at the EVMS interview questions others posted but there are just so many. Anyone have any tips?

Any current students at EVMS able to dm me for a few Q's?

OOS II, cannot believe it, was prob complete in August lol

is the interview MMI or regular?

• Love
OOS WL today and was given my tier upon emailing them

• Care
OOS post-II WL today, given WL tier immediately after emailing as well. Interviewed 2/7

• Care
OOS post-II WL given today! Still waiting to hear which tier. Probably won't hear til tomorrow since I didn't see the decision email until after 5.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
OOS post-II WL today, interviewed early February and was informed I'm in the middle tier.

Though I have no idea if they even pull from the middle tier, so if someone has more information on my odds with this school at this point, it'll be helpful in providing some sort of orienting for me.

• Care
Are they still going to accept people off of the March interviews or is it more just to interview people for the waitlist?

OOS post-II WL today, interviewed early February and was informed I'm in the middle tier.

Though I have no idea if they even pull from the middle tier, so if someone has more information on my odds with this school at this point, it'll be helpful in providing some sort of orienting for me.

Found out just now I'm also middle tier so giving this a bump since any insight at this point would be appreciated lol.