2023-2024 Commonwealth (Geisinger)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there an accepted students group?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have any of you heard anything about details for the January On-Campus Recruitment Day?

I’m assuming next wave of decisions next month? I was hoping 11/20 was gonna be included on the last round but as far as I know what wasn’t the case.

Members don't see this ad :)
Allo. Can anyone share about what their experience with the Abigail Geisinger Scholars interview was like?

Allo. Can anyone share about what their experience with the Abigail Geisinger Scholars interview was like?
Did you just receive an invite for it? I was wondering if everyone who indicated that they were interested in the program receive an interview or not.

Did you just receive an invite for it? I was wondering if everyone who indicated that they were interested in the program receive an interview or not.
Yes, I indicated that I was interested during my secondary and I received the invite last week.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I indicated that I was interested during my secondary and I received the invite last week.
Oh is this a direct interview for the Abigail Scholars (aka your first interview for Geisinger)? I was under the impression that we’d have to first interview to get into Geisinger, then be given an interview for Abigail Scholars at a later date :O

Oh is this a direct interview for the Abigail Scholars (aka your first interview for Geisinger)? I was under the impression that we’d have to first interview to get into Geisinger, then be given an interview for Abigail Scholars at a later date :O
Oh sorry- I was accepted before I got the invitation to interview for the Abigail Scholars!

Does anyone know when I can expect to hear back if I interviewed mid December?

I was complete end of August, I haven’t heard back yet is there hope to still get an invite ?

Reactions: 1 users
Deferred decision just now. Complete September.

The confirmation email for the January On-Campus Recruitment Day just gave me a heart attack.

Pre-II deferred decision just now, IS, complete 7/29

does anyone know what else we need to do to get a financial aid package at this school other than fafsa? the one email i have from them only talks about fafsa but i was wondering about css, any institutional review forms, etc.

does anyone know what else we need to do to get a financial aid package at this school other than fafsa? the one email i have from them only talks about fafsa but i was wondering about css, any institutional review forms, etc.
I went to their On-Campus Recruitment Day today & they only talked about the FAFSA.

Reactions: 1 users
When accepting our offer, is there any form to attest to the pre-requisite statement? I see this referenced to in the offer letter but I only saw the form for the technical standards form.

Next decisions likely 2/13 or 2/14 based on last year.

OOS pre-II deferral, complete 7/28. Not sure how to feel about this 😕

• Care
Hello, is there anyone who obtained an II after being deferred? I received the deferral email in December and just wondering if there is a chance for an interview or not... Thanks!

Hi! Has anyone heard back from their December interview? Refreshing my email constantly lol

9 weeks and counting since my interview... have they at least released decisions for those that interviewed in November?