2023-2024 Commonwealth (Geisinger)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To people who interviewed previously - the interview will be entirely on zoom, right? And is it normal to get the interview info last minute? It's currently the day before my interview and I still haven't gotten an email with any zoom links or interview info... last email I got was the confirmation for my interview date.

Members don't see this ad.

To people who interviewed previously - the interview will be entirely on zoom, right? And is it normal to get the interview info last minute? It's currently the day before my interview and I still haven't gotten an email with any zoom links or interview info... last email I got was the confirmation for my interview date.
Yes and yes

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately I don’t think so, that’s definitely a bummer cause it’s been almost 13 weeks and they said decisions would come in 6-10 weeks
maybe they're taking their sweet time to craft you a beautiful acceptance letter 🤧

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Unfortunately I don’t think so, that’s definitely a bummer cause it’s been almost 13 weeks and they said decisions would come in 6-10 weeks
it's actually brutal to wait this long! based on last 2 years i was almost positive we'd hear back on Tuesday after MLK!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Kinda curious how the timeline works for getting into Abigail Scholars if we are accepted late.

lol they better be writing a damn top selling novel by this point

haha there is a bit of personalization in the offer letter, they list a few things they liked about your app which I thought was sweet. But that isn’t a good reason for holdup!

Good luck to those who are still waiting, the A is coming soon!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Good things take time, or so I hope that is the case here

For anyone who received an email confirming our interview for tomorrow, do you guys know where to find the "confidentiality agreement/ video agreement" that they mentioned? They said it's in the interview tab but I can't find it!

Question
Did anyone receive a tax related document on how to declare or apply for finance aid even without receiving acceptance? Just the II
My daughter did and we have no idea why

Question
Did anyone receive a tax related document on how to declare or apply for finance aid even without receiving acceptance? Just the II
My daughter did and we have no idea why
Yep! If it’s the same one that I got, it’s probably to give us a heads up on how the loan works for Abigail Scholars Program since some of it is forgiven but some of it we are responsible for. That way we aren’t blindsided by the fees we do have to pay.

Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone who received an email confirming our interview for tomorrow, do you guys know where to find the "confidentiality agreement/ video agreement" that they mentioned? They said it's in the interview tab but I can't find it!
I also can't find it.

I just got an email saying they’re deferring my interview decision until another date. I haven’t been offered an interview. I’m assuming this is some kind of interview hold?

+ 1 Interview Deferred (I am taking this as a soft R)

Omg the admissions committee is really throwing everything out there today (besides acceptances)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
omg I thought I got my decision from this school just now but it was just GW informing me of a pre-ii R LOL:rofl:

Reactions: 1 users
Pre II R.

damn i sent a letter of interest this morning. i guess they didnt like my letter :rofl:

• Care
A, interviewed 11/8, IS, LM 70, received ~ 11:30 AM

Reactions: 3 users
Alright boys and girls, just received the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Deferred to next committee meeting. Is this basically an R?