2023-2024 Commonwealth (Geisinger)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe they didn’t want to break our hearts on Valentine’s Day 😅

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I received the interview invitation for Abigail Geisinger Scholars Program around 8 pm today. Is anyone willing to share their experience if they already had one?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else from November interviews not hear anything yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A, interviewed mid November

Last edited:
I have been deferred since November… Am I just rejected here or will I actually be hearing something from them anytime soon? Is it unlikely for me to still get an A??

Congrats to those who were accepted on Friday! Has anyone heard back from their mid-December interview? I interviewed 12/18.

Interviewed in late September and have been deferred since early Nov. Is this an R or should I be holding out for an A ? It’s been silence since my notification that I was deferred to next committee meeting…

Interviewed in late September and have been deferred since early Nov. Is this an R or should I be holding out for an A ? It’s been silence since my notification that I was deferred to next committee meeting…

I’ve been deferred since October lol. I don’t have much hope tbh

Does anyone know typically how long it takes them to give a decision after an interview? I was told 6-10 weeks, but should I be expecting more?

Does anyone know typically how long it takes them to give a decision after an interview? I was told 6-10 weeks, but should I be expecting more?

i thought it was typically 12-14 weeks, maybe sometimes shorter than that but not often

Reactions: 1 users
are interviews wrapped up here? not seeing any march interviews in last year's thread

OOS Pre-II Deferred

They are still doing deferrals? Wow

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed in October, deferred in December. Should I give up hope? This is my only pending MD and I have 0 As. Stress has skyrocketed.

Interviewed in October, deferred in December. Should I give up hope? This is my only pending MD and I have 0 As. Stress has skyrocketed.
It's not over until it's over. If you have not already done so, I would suggest writing them an update letter that touches on your activities ehich are relevent to the school and their mission. They accept up to 2 update letters. Check the 38 minute mark in the video below for some insight.

Does anyone know the post-II deferral protocol here? Like do we ever get officially waitlisted/rejected or are we just kept in limbo