2023-2024 New York Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel bad for the 12/12ers, seems like yall have been waiting much longer than everyone else lol

Reactions: 1 user
I feel bad for the 12/12ers, seems like yall have been waiting much longer than everyone else lol
Yup. And 12/11ers have been waiting even longer😳. I’m still surprised we didn’t hear back yesterday, now I have no clue when it’s gonna be because this is different than the last cycles.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II! are they interviewing for waitlist positions atp? i haven’t had any communication from the school since i submitted in september so i just assumed i’d been rejected

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
IS, still haven't heard anything since submitting in september 😬

Do we think if we didn't get a hold it's just gonna be an automatic R at this point? :(

They seem to come out on Tuesdays but idk anymore after this week
Legit. I don’t even want to say “it’s probably coming out this Tuesday” now because I said that 3 weeks in a row and… nope.

For what it’s worth, I heard back Wednesday around 8AM EST back in December about 2.5 weeks after my interview in November

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an idiot, they just withdrew my app because I didn't submit CASPer

Only school I forgot to add when taking the test, so now I wasted money on the secondary. I had gotten their reminder (what seemed to be a general reminder) to take the exam back in December, but was under the impression I didn't have to worry about that email since I had it done already

I'm an idiot, they just withdrew my app because I didn't submit CASPer

Only school I forgot to add when taking the test, so now I wasted money on the secondary. I had gotten their reminder (what seemed to be a general reminder) to take the exam back in December, but was under the impression I didn't have to worry about that email since I had it done already
Thats weird because I did the same exact thing. Maybe their school was hard to find on the list or something?

Thats weird because I did the same exact thing. Maybe their school was hard to find on the list or something?
Maybe, I’m very surprised that I missed it. I emailed them to see if I can still send it over, but assuming it’s too late in the cycle anyway

Did yours get withdrawn as well?

Went to Acuity Insights website, they dont even come up as an option. And also just realized I forgot to send it to Hackensack and Miami :/
Did you receive any "your application is complete emails". That was probably the best way to track if each of the school's had all of their required materials.

OOS A just now as well, interviewed mid december

If i took a pre req online post spring 2020 would it not count towards completion of the course?

IS II this morning! Complete September. Dates avail for mid feb and mid march

IS II this morning, at like 4am submitted 9/26

i’m curious if there’s an option to move up an interview. when i got my II last week the earliest date was 3/11 but not that people are canceling theirs, do you think i could email to try to move it forward or should i keep it?

Interview 2/1 moved up to next week 11/2… Feel like I just cheated the system lol but I’m hypeddd bc they’re rolling admission :)

Damn how?

I guess they had cancellations? The application gods blessed my soul

Did they reach out to you to move your interview up?

i’m curious if there’s an option to move up an interview. when i got my II last week the earliest date was 3/11 but not that people are canceling theirs, do you think i could email to try to move it forward or should i keep it?
Based on this from earlier in the thread, I think they will reach out to you if spots open up. You could try reaching out, but I'm not sure if that would get you anywhere unless you had a valid reason why you can't attend the date you initially signed up for.

Definitely email! I got an II in Oct for a Feb 27 date & emailed and asked if they could let me know if anything opens up earlier. I ended up interviewing in December.

How long did it take people to hear back post interview?

Did anyone who hasn't interviewed yet get any update on where they stand? It's been silent for me since I was complete in july and wondering if I should give up hope

Did anyone who hasn't interviewed yet get any update on where they stand? It's been silent for me since I was complete in july and wondering if I should give up hope

Same and same about July. I’m not giving up hope and neither should you 🫶

Reactions: 4 users
No, complete around the same time. Last year I got a pre-II hold in mid January