2023-2024 Rutgers (New Jersey)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
for those that got the A what number do they call from usually?

Did they send all A’s at once or should we expect more today too? My dean’s was on 11/15 so don’t know if a decision would be made next week

Last edited:
II today! Super surprised but excited!! How long is the interview? Is it actually an hour. Currently having a hard time finding info!

Reactions: 1 user
>2 months out of interview. Does anyone know if you get WL or R by this time? Or do we have to wait till Spring to find out?

🥹 II Today!! Went into my junk so definitely look at your junk folders but they scheduled me for next week! LM 64 and submitted 9/28

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any A’s this week or last, interviewed at 10/18 w/ student on 10/30 and dean’s on 11/15

Reactions: 1 users
IS II received, so stoked!! LM72, complete 8/1. All the options for interviews were for next week!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Is anyone's meet the dean session google form wonky

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone's meet the dean session google form wonky
I called yesterday and they just had to add more dates if you’re unavailable on 1/17. It was my only option until after I called & they updated it with the week after for 1/24. If you can’t make either you can call and confirm they’ll add more dates to the form :)

I called yesterday and they just had to add more dates if you’re unavailable on 1/17. It was my only option until after I called & they updated it with the week after for 1/24. If you can’t make either you can call and confirm they’ll add more dates to the form :)
Yes 1/24/2023

Any A’s this week or last, interviewed at 10/18 w/ student on 10/30 and dean’s on 11/15
Just got a call about 30 minutes ago with an A. Did the Dean's sesh on 10/26, Student + Faculty Interview both on 10/30

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know how signing up for the student interview works? On the actual student interview tab, I can only click yes/no to the interview and a time, but no date.

Does anyone know how signing up for the student interview works? On the actual student interview tab, I can only click yes/no to the interview and a time, but no date.
Hey d00d,

It comes in a separate email something like weeks 2 later titled "Rutgers NJMS: Student Interview Invitation"

It’s supposedly for the same day as your faculty interview but mine was all messed up

Do they tell you who your interviewer is prior to the start of the faculty interview?

people who have gotten IIs - did you send letters of interest and or update letters?

I feel like today might be the day for the folks who are still waiting to hear back

Reactions: 1 users
I feel like today might be the day for the folks who are still waiting to hear back
Jordan Pray GIF by TheMacnabs

I just uploaded an update/letter of interest. did people just upload to portal or email admissions as well?

Got the call today! I interviewed so long ago (late Aug faculty, early Oct student) that I assumed I would be rejected. Keep your heads up!

Reactions: 4 users