2023-2024 Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So when did they say scholarships come out?
They said maybe by today, but probably not. I assume they haven't been given out yet. I haven't seen or heard of anyone receiving either a scholarship or aid offer.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
They said maybe by today, but probably not. I assume they haven't been given out yet. I haven't seen or heard of anyone receiving either a scholarship or aid offer.
I got a scholarship offer two days ago but it was for one of the regional campuses not the Milwaukee one!

Reactions: 2 users
Can someone with any bit of knowledge on the MCW waitlist drops some facts? I feel like I’m in the dark and my lease ends in 3 weeks. Literally anything….

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone with any bit of knowledge on the MCW waitlist drops some facts? I feel like I’m in the dark and my lease ends in 3 weeks. Literally anything….
The AAMC waitlist procedures say they take ~50 people off a waitlist of 100-200 people, but no idea how this breaks down among the campuses. Movement last year started mid to late may.

Hang in there brother/sister! I am waiting on movement as well and this school is usually a little late to the game!

Withdrew from Green Bay campus. Hopefully y’all will see some movement soon!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know if the CTE deadline for MCW was pushed? I was wondering as there has not been any reported WL here

Anyone know if the CTE deadline for MCW was pushed? I was wondering as there has not been any reported WL here
CTE here is early June I think. WL is supposed to move between late May and early June, and that is when people will begin to withdraw/accept their A's and WL should move around then. Someone correct me if I am wrong

is there an accepted student group chat for Green Bay campus or just a general one?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just withdrew my A to the Milwaukee campus, good luck to everyone on the waitlist!!

Reactions: 4 users