2023-2024 LSU - New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone have bets on when we'd hear back? Not trying to have a jump scare email come in. Do y'all think Friday? Or Monday

Last year after the NFA meeting I heard back like exactly a week later

Members don't see this ad.

Do they only give phone calls for acceptance or can you get an acceptance email at this point?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if all acceptance emails have gone out?
I don’t know if all acceptance ones are out, but I haven’t gotten a rejection or WL email. My guess would be that they aren’t since those would have gone out too?

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything today? Like do they know anyone who got rejected or waitlisted? I just wanna know if that’s a thing that can happen or if it’s only acceptances.

Has anyone heard anything today? Like do they know anyone who got rejected or waitlisted? I just wanna know if that’s a thing that can happen or if it’s only acceptances.
Havent heard anything but I wonder if we can still call at 2-4 on thursdays to ask for our status

Members don't see this ad :)
Just called the admissions office... they said they had their last meeting yesterday, are working on sending out updates throughout the next week (meaning not over the phone if you call). So we just gotta wait and she said emails should go out within the next week

Reactions: 2 users
Just called the admissions office... they said they had their last meeting yesterday, are working on sending out updates throughout the next week (meaning not over the phone if you call). So we just gotta wait and she said emails should go out within the next week
Thank you for calling! It looks like the last advocacy meeting was on February 21 (Wed) and everybody received decisions on Feb 23 (Fri). So hopefully we will hear back by tomorrow. But at least we know we will DEFINITELY hear back within a week.

Thanks for calling. Did they sound any which way about it? Like, is it best to assume that this will only be WL and rejection?

Do we think today is the day or will they wait until Wednesday when they have a better idea of how many people committed to them?

I’m not sure but the waiting is making my hair fall out. My screen time for my mail app has gone through the roof the last week

Reactions: 3 users
I’m not sure but the waiting is making my hair fall out. My screen time for my mail app has gone through the roof the last week

same lol. i’ve been checking my blood pressure just as maniacally as i’ve been checking my email and this thread

Reactions: 1 users
Do we think today is the day or will they wait until Wednesday when they have a better idea of how many people committed to them?
Not sure, they said within the week so it could go either way. I just hope enough spots are available and it wont be a waitlist fight.

They met on Wednesday and all of the decisions are made... like just let me know pleaseeee I want to plan my life either way

Reactions: 6 users
Another day with no decisions, do we think they come tomorrow? I'm starting to think it'll be after May 1st

Another day with no decisions, do we think they come tomorrow? I'm starting to think it'll be after May 1st
Someone here called and said they would give them within a week of Wednesday. I think there waiting until tomorrow cause it’s initial commitment deadline. Most likely Wednesday.

Prayin for every one of us tonight. Hope everyone gets good news!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Just got my R. Already have an acceptance but this was my top choice. Well wishes to everyone and good luck on your med journey!