2023-2024 Rutgers (New Jersey)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone with 2 interviews heard back?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My application was submitted late october. Is there still a chance for an interview?

any recent As? seems like its been really quiet

Reactions: 1 user
Really hope some more calls go out soon! It’s been almost 21 weeks since my faculty interview and have not heard anything! Ready to just get a decision either way

Reactions: 3 users
They’re so behind!!!! Been waiting since the 10/18 faculty interview

Reactions: 1 users
My guess is that their class is close to full due to the huge amount taken through ED and BSMD and they have to wait for people to withdraw acceptances before they are able to extend more

My guess is that their class is close to full due to the huge amount taken through ED and BSMD and they have to wait for people to withdraw acceptances before they are able to extend more
How do you know the amount taken for ED and BSMD was more than normal?

Members don't see this ad :)
at that pt whats the point of RD if you are just gonna take everyone off of ED

here is the link for the group me that someone had sent in this thread earlier: GroupMe
It has 118 people and considering there are probably many others who don't use sdn or didn't see this link and have been accepted, it is very likely that their class size is full like you mentioned. I am afraid those of us who are still waiting post-II are fighting for WL spots 😔

here is the link for the group me that someone had sent in this thread earlier: GroupMe
It has 118 people and considering there are probably many others who don't use sdn or didn't see this link and have been accepted, it is very likely that their class size is full like you mentioned. I am afraid those of us who are still waiting post-II are fighting for WL spots 😔
Don’t lose hope!! Based on last year’s data from AAMC they had 174 matriculants which means there are still 56-ish spots. I’ve heard based on conversations I’ve had with deans there that as they have less spots it gets harder for them to choose who to accept so that also could be why it’s slowing down. I interviewed with faculty at the end of December and had my dean’s session the 24th and I honestly didn’t get the vibe we were just there for WL spots. Here’s the link to the AAMC data if you’re interested too! https://www.aamc.org/media/5976/download?attachment

When do people usually hear back? I interviewed mid december and it's been radio silence since :(

When do people usually hear back? I interviewed mid december and it's been radio silence since :(
Interviewed in October and haven’t heard anything back either.

I emailed a few weeks ago and was told decisions would be made soon but yk

Reactions: 2 users
I think they’re doing the last few reviews this upcoming week. Got an email from Heinrich saying they’re reviewing my app and if I have any updates to send them. Interviewed in August and then had second interview in October

I think they’re doing the last few reviews this upcoming week. Got an email from Heinrich saying they’re reviewing my app and if I have any updates to send them. Interviewed in August and then had second interview in October
For everyone who has interviewed?

Interesting, I interviewed in October and November but received no email from Heinrich

I had faculty interview and student interview in September and I have sent him a couple of updates since then without him asking. Would be great if some decisions came out soon!

Regular alternate list just now, interviewed mid october :( anyone know how likely it is to get in off of regular vs priority?

Last edited:
Has anyone got a post-II R? Do they reject anyone post-interview, or are high priority and regular alt lists the only options?

Last edited:
Did anyone receive a call today? Or are they just sending out WL emails? Didn’t receive any word yet

Edit: still nothing

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many people usually get off of the Priority waitlist?

Is the class full? seems like no As have gone out lately

Last edited:
Anyone know how they review post interview apps? Like the order? 12/20 interview haven’t heard anything

I haven't seen an A for this school on SDN since 1/1/24 (unless I missed it) and I only see one A on CycleTrack from 1/16/24. Any idea if the class is already full? Are we just waiting on R or WL at this point?

IS Post II R : ((
Interview was in December and I did my dean’s sessions in January

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Just received an email for Priority Alternate List - dang! So close! Anyone have any intel on what this entails?
Faculty interview was mid-December and student interview was late-January.
IS LM72 ORM!