2023-2024 New York Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 Pre-II IS Hold

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
According to last years three there were people that got II after being on hold

Reactions: 6 users
OOS pre ii hold.. has anyone received an R from this school yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS pre-II hold. Complete late July. Gonna assume a soft R unless told otherwise lol

Reactions: 1 users
OOS pre-II Hold today. Complete late August/early Sept.

hoping today is the day!! (for 12/12 & 12/18 interviewers)

Does it say hold anywhere in the portal for people emailed yesterday? Complete 7/4 with nothing still..

Have they given out any Pre-II rejections? Is everyone on hold ?

Anyone have a sense for when IIs the week of 1/9 might be hearing back? 👀

What time do we think we hear back today? My bet is around 5-6 pm ET like 2 weeks ago.

hoping today is the day!! (for 12/12 & 12/18 interviewers)
I’ve checked the past few cycles of SDN. Every year there is a release on the 2nd Tuesday of January (2 weeks ago, when the last round of decisions were released) and on the 4th Tuesday of January (today). It’s also been exactly 6 weeks since 12/12 interview. It’s gotta be today.

Reactions: 2 users
I’ve checked the past few cycles of SDN. Every year there is a release on the 2nd Tuesday of January (2 weeks ago, when the last round of decisions were released) and on the 4th Tuesday of January (today). It’s also been exactly 6 weeks since 12/12 interview. It’s gotta be today.
Seems very likely. excellent recon, captain!

has anyone heard back yet today?
From their website:

School of Medicine (SOM) Admissions Action Notification​

• You can expect to hear from us within 6 weeks of your interview
what do we do if we dont hear today 12/12ers?? email? It seems like theres like maybe an hour left for them to get back to us today

From their website:

what do we do if we dont hear today 12/12ers?? email? It seems like theres like maybe an hour left for them to get back to us today
2 weeks ago the decisions were released at approx 6:40 pm ET. I wouldn’t worry unless we get to 7-7:10 ET with no decisions

Reactions: 3 users
Withdrew interview, hope it gets passed on to one of y'all. Good luck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
From their website:

I interviewed 12/11 so I’m 1 day outside of 6 weeks. I think we just be patient. I waited 16 weeks to hear from another school, so a little over 6 weeks is reasonable especially considering there were at least 3 holidays between our interviews and now :/ but I feel the stress too