2023-2024 Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you mind me asking when they said you were supposed to hear back?
They told 1/26 interviewees that we’d hear back 2/26. So I’m guessing 2/9 interviewees should hear back 3/9?
No, we were also told 2/26. I'm guessing several interview dates were told we'd hear back the same date

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
No, we were also told 2/26. I'm guessing several interview dates were told we'd hear back the same date

oh wow, they have an 88% OOS post-II A rate and then 84% IS post-II A rate. So hopefully we get good news on Monday

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Have not interviewed yet but should we send Thank You letters directly to interviewers or upload them to the portal (or both?).

IS A! Received email late last night, interviewed 2/9.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS A - read it at 3 AM after work last night - Interviewed 2/9 with 3 days of prep (got II Tues. of interview week), thought I bombed it.

First A - it only takes one.
Perhaps I'll see some of y'all there :)

Reactions: 10 users
Does anyone know what time the email usually comes out? Stressing for tomorrow also

Where are my Wausau people at? Got an OOS waitlist and curious to see how many people they actually put on the waitlist there

Does anyone know what time the email usually comes out? Stressing for tomorrow also

Not sure, the ppt they gave just said Monday, Feb 26th but based on last years thread it was in the morning 🥹

“We’ll be in touch with your admissions decision by the end of the day Monday, February 26” -what time is EOD, 5pm right?

“We’ll be in touch with your admissions decision by the end of the day Monday, February 26” -what time is EOD, 5pm right?
EOD is end of the day, EOB is 5 pm. I received mine just a few min after 4 central back when I got my notification. The decision is already made, so although easier said than done, just try to be patient and take a deep breath and try to keep yourself distracted. 🙂

EOD is end of the day, EOB is 5 pm. I received mine just a few min after 4 central back when I got my notification. The decision is already made, so although easier said than done, just try to be patient and take a deep breath and try to keep yourself distracted.

yeah EOD literally means like midnight bc i got mine on a saturday night

I know there have been a ton of posts about a GroupMe, but has one actually been created?? Specifically for MKE campus?

I know there have been a ton of posts about a GroupMe, but has one actually been created?? Specifically for MKE campus?
Congrats on the acceptance!! The GroupMe link is linked in the Facebook group and it has subgroups for each campus.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 Just received the email - WL MKE campus

I tried like 20 times but couldn't get in via the link - is there a way to manually add the group?

JK - tried it through the FB group and I am in.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you guys join the facebook group? I haven't received a link and was accepted in November. I'd love to join the group if possible!

How did you guys join the facebook group? I haven't received a link and was accepted in November. I'd love to join the group if possible!
Just search it up "MCW Class of 2028" on Facebook and then request to join. And then from there, you can also join the GroupMe

Hello, did anyone else receive the greetings from MCW Office of Student Inclusion & Diversity email?? My heart dropped lol.

edit: anyone who recently interviewed

Last edited:
Hello, did anyone else receive the greetings from MCW Office of Student Inclusion & Diversity email?? My heart dropped lol.

edit: anyone who recently interviewed

+1 interviewed 2/23

will there still be any hope for an II? just uploaded an update letter ;(

Reactions: 4 users