2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ik their app complete email says that updates can be added after interviewing but considering I’ve heard nothing from them since august should I email admissions w a brief update expressing my continued interest? Are they still sending II?

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone sent a LOI being on the WL and if so, how did you send it?

Members don't see this ad :)
start date of July 1st is so rough 😫 such a quick turn around for anyone getting off the waitlist

Reactions: 1 users
asked for a status update and they said im still under review lol so idk how to take it
and i asked if they’re still sending interview invites and they said they’re conducting interviews until the end of the month lol. i’m trying to stay optimistic but seems unlikely they’re still sending II’s

Does anyone have the official first day of classes ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone that recently interviewed about 2-3 weeks ago heard anything back yet ?

Does anyone have the itenary for the Closer Look?

Waiting is killing me --I hope next week Monday I open my email and get some closure or a new start !

• Care
IS alt list very high (why are they sending emails over the weekend lol)

What is the “CYMS tool“ and how do you acess it ?

OOS waitlist this morning —mixed emotions not loosing faith

What is the “CYMS tool“ and how do you acess it ?
The Choose Your Medical School tool can be accessed through the "Medical Schools" tab on your AMCAS application. It will only be available once you get accepted to an allopathic program. You essentially use that to indicate which schools you first plan on attending and then which school you commit to enroll at following the AMCAS traffic rules.

• Love
IS AL this morning. Out of curiosity have people in the past gotten top third without getting the very high email?

The Choose Your Medical School tool can be accessed through the "Medical Schools" tab on your AMCAS application. It will only be available once you get accepted to an allopathic program. You essentially use that to indicate which schools you first plan on attending and then which school you commit to enroll at following the AMCAS traffic rules.
Oh okay thank you

Has anyone heard anything about financial aid packages / know when they might be coming out?

Reactions: 2 users
What does the very high mean? Is that your rank? Do they mention that in the alt list email they send?
1711844451942.png

This is what the email I got says

Has anyone heard anything about financial aid packages / know when they might be coming out?
I had email their office at the end of January and they said that for scholarship purposes their committee meets at the end of April going into May. As to when they would send out with detailed financial aid packages, they did not say.