2023-2024 Washington State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
My understanding is that we could begin sending those requests 1 week after the “reply by deadline” , which would be next Monday the 25 th.

Got my rank today. Requested it after they sent the update and mentioned we could request it.

Got my rank as well
Not expecting much movement until April

Reactions: 1 user
I have decided to withdraw my A, and I hope my seat goes to someone in time for you to make it to second look this weekend :) I wish you all the best of luck!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Do we think there will be much more movement now that the April 30 deadline is over?
I’ve been wondering too. How much deeper do we think it will go? There is such little activity on this forum for WSU. Would love to hear from those with As that might still be waiting on other WLs. C’mon y’all! UW seems to be moving through their Alternate list so hoping for the best.

I’ve been wondering too. How much deeper do we think it will go? There is such little activity on this forum for WSU. Would love to hear from those with As that might still be waiting on other WLs. C’mon y’all! UW seems to be moving through their Alternate list so hoping for the best.

I’m waiting on UW. The WL portal is at 22 (I’m 26). Pending what happens, I may surrender an A at WSU.

The UW WL seems to be slower compared to previous years. My suspicion is that the FAFSA debacle has either 1. Slowed down the entire process in general or 2. Resulted in the top competitive applicants choosing their more affordable, in-state public schools vs waiting to hear about aid from the more expensive out of state / private schools. This would cause a WL backlog all the way down the chain. That’s my theory at least. This whole process is torturous. Hang in there everyone.

I started in the low 20s when the waitlist was formed and got the A call on Tuesday. I hope this is helpful at all :/ the waiting is so hard but there’s still plenty of time and in previous years there has been movement into July. Hang in there you guys 💗

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
I’m very hopeful you all get in soon. The waitlisters are the real ones. Weird thought, but I’d prefer my future classmates to be fellow waitlisters. You all know the real pain. Trauma bonding. You got this.

Reactions: 1 users