2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
they should email us the waitlist order —between today and Monday —in the email it stated on or before April15th —

Fingers crossed that timeline still stands 🙏🏾🎈👂

Reactions: 1 users
Did they tell you that you would likely be high on the list ? Can I ask what the hours of the event are ? I originally signed up for online only but depending on the hours I might change that .

7 am to 4 pm

Members don't see this ad :)
are family members allowed to join the activities/discussions/tours durning closer look?

are family members allowed to join the activities/discussions/tours durning closer look?
I believe so . You just rsvp for more people. You can call and confirm though just to be sure .

they should email us the waitlist order —between today and Monday —in the email it stated on or before April15th —

Fingers crossed that timeline still stands 🙏🏾🎈👂
Patiently waiting lol

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew my A yesterday. They got back to me within 20 minutes. Hopefully this is a sign of hasty waitlist movement to come! Best of luck to all of you guys. Dayton is a special place with lots of heart and history.

Hope Monday we hear waitlist placement and movement —being that a few candidates has withdrew their acceptances ❤️♥️

Hey guys! I am a current M1 at boonshoft and happy to answer any questions that anyone has.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone happen to know when the white coat ceremony for this school may be?

Still no waitlist news/movement 🥺🕖

• Okay...
Just checked last year's thread, they were a few days late with the waitlist tiers, and most acceptances at least on SDN didn't come till Mid-May. Only thing to do is just relax and enjoy the waitlist rollercoaster :cool:

Just checked last year's thread, they were a few days late with the waitlist tiers, and most acceptances at least on SDN didn't come till Mid-May. Only thing to do is just relax and enjoy the waitlist rollercoaster :cool:
Trying to 🙏🏾

anyone else anxiously waiting to hear where we are on the WL

Reactions: 2 users
Got waitlist notification but I guess despite folks rendering their seat —we won’t hear anything further until May the earliest 🥺

Does anyone know how many ppl are on the waitlist and how far they typically make it down the waitlist?

Just got the sad bottom third. There goes my hopes of not moving. 😅 10 days before my wedding too. Hoping and praying to get off the waitlist elsewhere.

• Sad
Damn. Got bottom third :/ . Pretty much got to start looking at other schools then smh.

Just got the sad bottom third. There goes my hopes of not moving. 😅 10 days before my wedding too. Hoping and praying to get off the waitlist elsewhere.
Can you please share if you got an email to the second look weekend

Got top third as well, Boon to the Moon 🚀

• Love
Is the second look weekend the same as the closer look day this Saturday?

what is the dress code for the second look event
The email was a bit ambiguous "There isn’t one. Many students dress professionally for this event, but you are welcome to dress casually. Neither your attendance or attire will have any bearing on your acceptance or waitlist position. Please wear shoes appropriate for the walking tour." I think I will take this as maybe business casual

The email was a bit ambiguous "There isn’t one. Many students dress professionally for this event, but you are welcome to dress casually. Neither your attendance or attire will have any bearing on your acceptance or waitlist position. Please wear shoes appropriate for the walking tour." I think I will take this as maybe business casual
Ah thank you! I def didn't want to be underdressed

Whoever has been accepted or know, could you please tell if they send email or notify on call for acceptance?

My son was top 3rd waiting list and got notification of acceptance today. Just for those out there, I believe they got into second 3rd last year, though it appears that does not happen every year