2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does wright state send rejection emails or it is just a silent rejection?
according to last year's thread it seems like they sent pre-ii r's at the end of March

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed 1/10 and I’m nervous after seeing the WLs 😭😭😭

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive an email explaining what prerequisites you have outstanding? I didn't receive a II from them so it was odd... I completed the prerequisite activity and explained that the outstanding prerequisite would be completed in Fall 2023/Spring 2024 (it was) so this was just odd. Should I assume it was just system-generated and resulted from them culling my file in preparation for an R?

Did anyone receive an email explaining what prerequisites you have outstanding? I didn't receive a II from them so it was odd... I completed the prerequisite activity and explained that the outstanding prerequisite would be completed in Fall 2023/Spring 2024 (it was) so this was just odd. Should I assume it was just system-generated and resulted from them culling my file in preparation for an R?
They had told me the same thing and I sent them my completed course work because it was done in december 2023 and they never responded lol

edit: thanks for reminding me, i just sent a follow up email

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I got the same email back in November and then received an II in December--so maybe yours is coming as well!

• Love
They had told me the same thing and I sent them my completed course work because it was done in december 2023 and they never responded lol

edit: thanks for reminding me, i just sent a follow up email

Ahhhh…they actually responded to me today and told me it was just an FYI.

Interviewed around then as well. Still waiting to hear back;/
The wait's got to be the most difficult part

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know if theyre still sending IIs?

anyone know if theyre still sending IIs?

I moseyed on into the thread from last year and the year before and they were still denied some in February with some folks interviewing in March. But you never know year to year as admissions continues to get more competitive.

ETA: It seemed like most of the late IIs went to IS folks so as an OOO, I’m not getting hope up.

IS with good stats for here but haven't heard a word. Would love for a chance to interview

OOS AL (very high on the list) just now!

OOS AL, also listed as "very high". Interviewed 1/15.

So...did we all get the "very high" ranking comment? lol.

Reactions: 4 users
has this school sent pre-II R's yet? havent heard anything since july and forgot I even applied here

Reactions: 1 users
Did everyone who was waitlisted get an invitation to the closer look event ?

Reactions: 4 users
did they say you were on the high on the waitlist?
No they didn’t say anything about my rank. I noticed that if you are expected to be high they seem to give you that assurance but I got nothing on mine .

Just got an email saying I would be on the alternate list. Nothing else in the email indicated my position on the list. Interviewed 1/24/2024. IS Applicant, from Dayton.

I'm seeing some people are getting emails with rankings on the alternate list. Other comments from previous threads are saying that WSU breaks the AL into thirds.

Given that I didn't receive any indication of a ranking while others did, is it safe to assume that I'm in the bottom third and that I don't really have a shot at getting in later?

Any recent OOS IIs? Do they ghost too for majority of the cycle?

Is everyone's AL list email saying they'll be highly rated?

haha, no...
1709306624227.png

• Haha
No, I just got I’d be placed on it April 15th, and they’d tell me my status on the list then, so maybe I’m really low on the AL, who knows. Interview 02/06. IS