2023-2024 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also OOS waitlist from 2/16 interview

Members don't see this ad.

OOS, 2/16 interview, WL email today. Now I’m at 7 ii, 4 WL, 1 pending decision, 2 R. I really hope everything will work out
they usually have lots of WL movement so it's not over yet! we'll probably start to see a lot in April when everyone has to narrow down their list

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
people have, the Monday after 2/12. Seems like people from 2/16 just heard back for waitlist so??
yea a lot of us from the 2/12 interview didn’t finish cause the students couldn’t come so i finished later in the week

OOS, 2/16 interview, WL email today. Now I’m at 7 ii, 4 WL, 1 pending decision, 2 R. I really hope everything will work out
I’m in a similar position ugh: 5ii, 2 WL, 2 pending, 1 R. I’m on the edge of my seat 😭

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you interview 1/26, wl 2/7 (10 days), A ! 3/7 (1 mo) smooth timeline imo

Congratulations!! I’m hoping for something similar. Did you send a letter of interest/intent after your interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
1709850755584.gif

All these questions got me feeling like ^ omg.
No letters sent (thank you, interest, intent, update, capital or lowercase) just the waiting game. Thank you everyone, good luck, hope this gives you wl hope!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone from 2/19 hear back yet?
I interviewed on feburary 23rd and I heard back. I thought I did horrible on my interview and wound up being on the waitlist.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm convinced admissions just sits in their room and throw darts every week at applicant names on the wall to decide who gets informed on their status

Reactions: 9 users
I'm convinced admissions just sits in their room and throw darts every week at applicant names on the wall to decide who gets informed on their status
At what point is no news good news lol. I don’t know why you and others that interviewed earlier than me (2/16 OOS interview->WL today 3/7) haven’t heard back. I wish you the best of luck!

it’s so frustrating that these schools don’t give out decisions in order of when the interviews happen… interviews two weeks after mine have already heard back 😕

Any preintwrview rejections sent out

So I was fortunate enough to get waitlisted at Wayne State but it is my only option at this point. I’m generally pretty nervous about it especially when trying to figure out living plans. Does anybody know how many people move off of the waitlist?

So I was fortunate enough to get waitlisted at Wayne State but it is my only option at this point. I’m generally pretty nervous about it especially when trying to figure out living plans. Does anybody know how many people move off of the waitlist?
Same here.

From previous years threads, there is a lot of movement in May. I'm praying we all get in🙏

About 50% according to MSAR!

• Care
Is it totally insane that i still have some hope that i could get an ii

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I’m going to submit a letter of intent, I’m assuming we just upload them to the applicant portal? Additionally should we email the admissions staff to let them know or will uploading it be enough?

I’m going to submit a letter of intent, I’m assuming we just upload them to the applicant portal? Additionally should we email the admissions staff to let them know or will uploading it be enough?
you're supposed to just upload it through the "additional documents" on the portal. no need to email them that's what it's there for

Does anyone know if Wayne offers reapplicant feedback? I recall seeing a post either this year or the previous of someone saying they reached out and had luck, but their website states that they don't offer any advisement sessions.

Received an email about scholarships for admitted students even tho they rejected me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users