2023-2024 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone who was verified in September get an II for RD?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
They told my interview day it's their first selection committee and may send out some emails!

Crying so hard got an A in the email today 😢

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
I got the email 2 weeks after my interview date in early October.

Reactions: 1 users
I received the email this morning confirming my secondary submission. I have one question: do I need to have all of my LORs submitted in order for my application to be complete and possibly invited for an interview? I only have 1, and I'm still waiting for the other two to be submitted.

I received the email this morning confirming my secondary submission. I have one question: do I need to have all of my LORs submitted in order for my application to be complete and possibly invited for an interview? I only have 1, and I'm still waiting for the other two to be submitted.
Hey there! You need to have at least 3 LOR on file, plus all of the other materials, before we can mark you as complete. Reach out to [email protected] if you have questions!

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted my secondary and got the email for the payment on Oct 11 but I still didn't get the complete email. when did everyone get their complete email?

I’m going to speak into existence getting an interview invite, and acceptance into this school. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk 😅

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
For people who interviewed on 10-19-23... the admission committee told us they would email us today for the decision or is this some false memory I am having lol?

For people who interviewed on 10-19-23... the admission committee told us they would email us today for the decision or is this some false memory I am having lol?

I think they told us look for emails between 3:30-8:30 don’t quote me though.

Last edited:
Just had my interview today and the interviewers asked great questions and kept the interview conversational! first choice school so excited to hear back in two weeks! Stats: non-trad, 510, 3.4 undergrad, 3.87 grad, in-state
Good luck!

I’m IS RD still waiting on an II. How long do I wait before I start becoming nervous? I would really like to go here.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
This might be a silly question, does anyone know if we can add a letter of rec to this school after everything has been submitted or will it push me to the back of the line? I haven't heard back and wanted to add one I received after applying.

Lizzy of 60, shoot I'd love a spot in the Masters Bridge Program too 😭

Lizzy of 60, shoot I'd love a spot in the Masters Bridge Program too 😭
When do they start making decisions about the bridge program? Do they interview you first or just automatically refer you to the Bridge?

When do they start making decisions about the bridge program? Do they interview you first or just automatically refer you to the Bridge?
Hi there! Bridge applicants are interviewed as part of the regular MD Admissions Process and only identified after the interview; they then have a selection process in March and are notified mid-March. Typically, our Bridge applicants have MCAT scores between 494-502. Hope that helps!

This might be a silly question, does anyone know if we can add a letter of rec to this school after everything has been submitted or will it push me to the back of the line? I haven't heard back and wanted to add one I received after applying.
Hi there, that's a great question to send over to [email protected]!