2023-2024 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
For those inquiring about our waitlist: We will be meeting to stratify the waitlist in the coming week and should have a clearer picture of where each applicant falls. We do hope to share that when the time comes. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
How sad that FSU won’t interview their own qualified state students

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the R from them too. Just not qualified enough, try harder next time

In their defense, even if they only interviewed Florida students there is still more applicants than interview slots.

Reactions: 1 user
In their defense, even if they only interviewed Florida students there is still more applicants than interview slots.

I also want to mention FSU may be lower stat but they are really mission specific so that plays a big role

Reactions: 1 users
The way I see the situation is that we've made it this far. We were one of the last people to get rejected so that must mean something. We're all obviously competitive but could possibly be more competitive.

Did anyone receive an update on their placement on waitlist this past week?

anyone heard anything yet from waitlist? Should be this week or next I think

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
does anyone know if we're more likely to hear about the WL after april 30th or after may 7th? this wait is killing me lol

Are they still gonna update us on where we stand on the waitlist?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone been taken off the waitlist yet? I’m assuming no movement or update will happen until tomorrow at this point

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
Is anyone else shaking in their boots while waiting for a decision about the waitlist status or is it just me? 🥲

Reactions: 3 users
congratulations!! if you dont mind sharing any other info that be great! i understand if not, but when you were WL, approx mcat etc would be cool.. or feel free to DM me! this wait is tough haha

Reactions: 1 user
Curious if we’ll still be notified where we stand on the waitlist or if they’re just accepting people straightaway

• Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
I really wish we were able to get more information about where we stand on the waitlist. This waiting around being clueless about the future is not the best feeling

Reactions: 9 users