2023-2024 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I caller The dean last thurs she said that the committee is meeting tomorrow so hopefully they release the decisions!
*Friday not tomorrow

Members don't see this ad.

I went 2/19 to the orientation and the dean told me my interviwer got swamped and didn’t turn in their notes on time as well so it delayed everything.
did the dean call u or did u call the dean? now im scared this happened to me

Members don't see this ad :)
2/12, sucks cuz they had an earlier option for 2/5; I wish I could have made it work for me. this was my top choice
im sorry. im doubting my interview date too, it was the week before yours. but it sounds like they really like you! i checked last years thread and people on HPWL get in first! did u get an email?

Reactions: 1 user
im sorry. im doubting my interview date too, it was the week before yours. but it sounds like they really like you! i checked last years thread and people on HPWL get in first! did u get an email?
yea they said the class was full but that they could guarantee a spot for next year lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I interviewed 2/16 — I see that the class is full based on previous comments, which is unfortunate. Is it safe to assume that future decisions are waitlist positions?

Hi! I interviewed 2/16 — I see that the class is full based on previous comments, which is unfortunate. Is it safe to assume that future decisions are waitlist positions?
Unfortunatley that is what it looks like

2/12, sucks cuz they had an earlier option for 2/5; I wish I could have made it work for me. this was my top choice
dont beat yourself up on the date. i interviewed 1/24 and also got high priority waitlist today

lets hope we hear an update to all of those who have interviewed! (including myself lol)

dont beat yourself up on the date. i interviewed 1/24 and also got high priority waitlist today
You should not write it off yet - I have heard lots of people can get in off HPWL. Did they mention in your email about the class being full?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know how the two waitlists are different from one another?
The high priority one comes with a guaranteed seat in the following class if a seat doesn’t open up in the incoming class. It’s also the waitlist they pull from first

It looks like from past years a lot of movement occurs on April 1st on and people really do get pulled! I read that they only put 100 people on the high priority waitlist but I’m not sure if that’s true does anyone have anymore info!

It looks like from past years a lot of movement occurs on April 1st on and people really do get pulled! I read that they only put 100 people on the high priority waitlist but I’m not sure if that’s true does anyone have anymore info!
Where did you find this information? I'd love to look more into it

Got HPWL and interviewed Feb 15th. They filled up so quickly this year

So it looks like everyone is getting HPWL or WL right now, I will either get similar results or the A today. Fingers and toes crossed.

So it looks like everyone is getting HPWL or WL right now, I will either get similar results or the A today. Fingers and toes crossed.
I’m guessing it may depend on when you interviewed, but the HPWL email said the class is full so it looks like all decisions will be for HPWL or WL

U deserve HPWL/acceptance! I know u will get it :)

Did anyone get asked about their mcat scores in their interview?
The interview is partially closed. The interviewers DO NOT know your MCAT score or your grades. They only have access to your personal statement and secondaries.

woah! i thought the class was full? did u get off the wl
From last years experience, I believe the "full" class means that they have saved spots for candidates who already interviewed. As to why they let them know during the sending out of HPWL and WL letters to other candidates remains a mystery to me

From last years experience, I believe the "full" class means that they have saved spots for candidates who already interviewed. As to why they let them know during the sending out of HPWL and WL letters to other candidates remains a mystery to me
so confused! when i got an invite, i wasnt told the class was full. that was feb 26. is it possible that i interviewed for an A?