2023-2024 University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine (UIWSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withdrew my interview here, hoping it frees up a spot for one of you!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I was sure I'd hear something this week. Guess the wait continues

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol for 2/26 they said by 3 weeks we'll know. That apparently was an ambitious statement.
Match week for their 4th year students 2 weeks ago then spring break.

Since they still have some interview dates coming up in April, I wouldn't be surprised if they hold off on more acceptance offers until all the interviews are done.

Match week for their 4th year students 2 weeks ago then spring break.

Since they still have some interview dates coming up in April, I wouldn't be surprised if they hold off on more acceptance offers until all the interviews are done.
If only they communicated that. C'est la vie I suppose.

For February 16th interview they said within 6 weeks so wouldn't be surprised to hear back next week

Can any one state wether the school is still doing the EMT thing within their curriculum?

There was a deposit deadline yesterday for applicants from the 2/9 interview day.
With the way DO schools have those intermittent deposit deadlines, they will need to see who decided not to deposit, and then will have an idea of the number of new offers they can make.

There was a deposit deadline yesterday for applicants from the 2/9 interview day.
With the way DO schools have those intermittent deposit deadlines, they will need to see who decided not to deposit, and then will have an idea of the number of new offers they can make.
That's promising, at least.

Any news for 2/16 yet ?

Has anyone been brave enough to call or email the school to ask when we should be hearing back? 6 weeks is already sooo long and with the administration taking Friday off I don't see us getting anything this week. No news is good news I guess! (2/16)

Also did admitted student day happen? I haven't seen anything on the socials.

Has anyone been brave enough to call or email the school to ask when we should be hearing back? 6 weeks is already sooo long and with the administration taking Friday off I don't see us getting anything this week. No news is good news I guess! (2/16)
Ohh administration is taking off for Good Friday?

I asked in person and they said 3-4 weeks 😓

Did the waitlist emails say something regarding a guaranteed spot in the class of 2025 if a spot didn’t open up by July?

Did the waitlist emails say something regarding a guaranteed spot in the class of 2025 if a spot didn’t open up by July?
If your email says that, it means you will be one of the first they call in from the WL. :clap:

and if they don't have the WL move as much as they expect, you can go here next year without having to reapply.

Read your WL emails carefully, everyone, not all of them will say this

If your email says that, it means you will be one of the first they call in from the WL. :clap:

and if they don't have the WL move as much as they expect, you can go here next year without having to reapply.

Read your WL emails carefully, everyone, not all of them will say this
Awesome, thank you for your help!

Reactions: 2 users
2/26 OOS R
You've got the music in you
Don't let go
You've got the music in you
One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
Don't give up
You've got a reason to live
Can't forget