2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does wright state accept update letters? If so, should I send directly to admissions email?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does wright state accept update letters? If so, should I send directly to admissions email?
You have 14 days after your interview to upload updates to your file via the application website. After that, you have to contact the admissions office directly.

Question. They just emailed me stating that two prerequisite courses are incomplete however in my official transcripts sent it shows that those courses are complete. Should I email them with unofficial transcripts?

Members don't see this ad :)
Question. They just emailed me stating that two prerequisite courses are incomplete however in my official transcripts sent it shows that those courses are complete. Should I email them with unofficial transcripts?
I had a similar situation at another school. I would reply with the course code/names of the courses that meet their requirements that are listed in your transcript. They can review them and see if they can count them or if they overlooked them.

I had a similar situation at another school. I would reply with the course code/names of the courses that meet their requirements that are listed in your transcript. They can review them and see if they can count them or if they overlooked them.

Ok, will do. Thanks!

Withdrew my interview and committed elsewhere ... hopefully it goes to someone just as dedicated and passionate.

Best of luck to everyone! Remember, all roads lead to Rome.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I decided to withdraw my A from here, so I hope that it goes to one of you guys!! Good luck and best wishes to all. Go get em future doctors!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
IS A on Tuesday , LM 72

For those who sent thank you notes, did you get an email confirming they were forwarded?

For those who sent thank you notes, did you get an email confirming they were forwarded?
LOL nope. didn’t even hear back from the interviewers I sent thank you notes to. Got an A three weeks later. I’m sure thank you notes matter very little if at all.

Those of you who got acceptances, did you submit a letter of intent or an update within 14 days of your interview?

+1 here too. anyone know how the AL works? in years past, it looks like the school provided info about what tier you might be in but I didn't see anything about that in my email
Mine had info about a strong rating and anticipating that my position would be high on the AL

does wright state send rejection emails or it is just a silent rejection?