2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there any groupme/facebook group for accepted students?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was complete at the end of July and still haven't heard anything. Should I assume this is a silent R?

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone with a 10/11 interview also get this email? it seems like it allows for update letters/LOIs
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 3.05.48 PM.png

Reactions: 1 users
Yup, was wondering what everyone else thinks it means?
I would imagine the committee is meeting in about two weeks after that window closes and will make a decision then and is giving you an opportunity to upload anything.

OOS A via email this morning!!! Interviewed 10/17

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
I have an interviewing coming up! Any current students that I can speak to about the school or does anybody have resources to learn more?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you that got IIs, where were you notified on? Portal or email? I applied to this school super early (Early July) still haven’t gotten NO info about anything at all

when was the last batch of interviews sent out? seems like its been a while

Have any accepted students received their WSU email information after submitting the contract?

+1 A! Is the contract form a binding agreement that you will go to their school, or just to make sure Wright State knows you are considering them?

I was complete 9/1 and have not heard anything
I submitted my secondary on 7/31, but I don't know when I was complete (I think August?). I was invited to interview on 11/15 so don't give up hope!

For admitted students, has there been any mention of an admitted students day or in-person campus tour offered?

Is anyone willing to speak about what their interview was like?

it’s very conversational and you will feel very comfortable even during the dean’s presentation, who is probably one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Really good vibe at this school so just relax and don’t worry

Thank you so much!!! That’s so refreshing to hear

Seems like only people got post II A's, seeing very little to no WL especially compared to last year. Is this just being underreported or is everyone just getting in?

Complete 10/3, silence since then. Time to be concerned? Anybody with a similar complete date heard anything??

I have an OOS II next week. Any insights on the interviews, how were they?