2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you remember when in the cycle you got an interview?

I sent my secondary VERY late but got an II in the first week of February. That was my first one and I ended up receiving 3 more after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How do you submit an update letter for Wright State? Do they not accept any if they didn’t give interview invite?

November, the last day possible pretty much
Wow. I'm still deciding. My stats are within their 25th percentile in MCAT and slightly above their GPA, but I'm OOS, and they don't seem as OOS friendly, with 20% of matriculants coming to OOS. I know I don't have a chance if I don't take a shot. But this helped a lot in making my decision to add the school!

Reactions: 1 user
My daughter received her early decision today. She had already accepted that she was rejected because she hadn't heard anything. She didn't even want to apply because she thought her application wasn't good enough. With a little encouragement she decided just to try and see how the process is. It paid off. She was accepted into the class of 2028!

That’s amazing 🥹 Congratulations on her huge accomplishment!!

• Love
Wow. I'm still deciding. My stats are within their 25th percentile in MCAT and slightly above their GPA, but I'm OOS, and they don't seem as OOS friendly, with 20% of matriculants coming to OOS. I know I don't have a chance if I don't take a shot. But this helped a lot in making my decision to add the school!

OOS as well my MCAT falls in the lowest percentile of students accepted GPA is average. And I got an II for this month if you would potentially like to go shoot your shot!!

Reactions: 3 users
When selecting an interview date did y'all have multiple options? I opened the II invite 20 minutes after I received the email and I had only one option.

anyone know post interview acceptance rate?

Based off the post-II acceptance rate EY 2021 google doc that has been on Reddit, it says overall it has a 54.5% post-II A. For in-state: 51.89% and OOS: 52.59%

Reactions: 1 users
got an A email today! so so grateful beyond words 🥰

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats on the A’s today! Just received an OOS II this morning :) complete on 08/28

• Love
Received an interview. It says we can upload an update letter/LOI within the next couple of days. For those who got accepted, did you send a letter of interest/intent? It seems a little early to do so...
Hi congratulations 🎈🎊🎉🍾 when were you complete

Received an interview. It says we can upload an update letter/LOI within the next couple of days. For those who got accepted, did you send a letter of interest/intent? It seems a little early to do so...
Personally, I did not!

ooh noice, please what were ur stats if you don't mind sharing?

3.4gpa ug, 4.0 grad, 508. 2 pubs, 1k research, 3k clinical paid over two jobs, 4k nonclinical jobs, 1k total volunteering clin and non clin. Urm with a crazy life story

Just got this A this morning! IS interviewed 10/3

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just got the A via email! This is such a surreal feeling 😭🥺 OOS, interviewed 10/10. LM 64. You can reach your dreams! Thank you to everyone who helped me on this thread <3

• Care
Reactions: 9 users