2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone else's app been verified but haven't received a secondary yet?? Just want to see if there are others in the same boat.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else's app been verified but haven't received a secondary yet?? Just want to see if there are others in the same boat.
I added this school about 1 week ago, no secondary yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone have problems with secondary application payment getting declined? I tried multiple times today but my payment got declined every time. I emailed them but haven’t got an answer yet.
it’s doing the same thing to me, did they end up answering?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any updates on people not getting secondaries?

Any updates on people not getting secondaries?
They state on MSAR that all citizens or permanent residents who pass the screen of MCAT>495, BCPM Undergrad GPA>3.0 should receive a secondary.
Some of you who who are asking about this just had your AMCAS primaries verified within the last week or so, and should probably not expect action that fast.

Reactions: 1 users
3 weeks since being verified and still no secondary, did anyone get it recently?

Reactions: 2 users
Hi, all you wonderful 2023-2024 Wright State applicants!
Ohio is the Right State for Wright State!
Be sure to share your love for Wright State in your secondary essays.

A public service announcement that this is the place to talk about applying to Wright State.
A bunch of off-topic comments that were not germane to this topic have been hidden by yours truly.
You're welcome.

Reactions: 5 users
OOS Secondary Recieved July 24th. Submitting today.

This question is kinda weird to me or am I overthinking it?

Q: Did you have a financial need in college that required you to take out educational loans?
A: I didn't take out educational loans because I qualified for the Pell Grant/FAFSA that everything was covered 100% since I went to a public college. So like yes I did have a financial need, no I didn't take out any loans. Other secondaries that ask something similar to this allow to state pell grant, etc.

How long did it take you guys to receive a "complete" email after submitting the supplemental/competencies/pre-requisites?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my primary to them August 15, still no secondary (OOS). I emailed them asking about it. Apparently they are one of very few schools that actually fully review your primary before deciding to send a secondary.

I called them last week and they said they got bombarded with apps and to give them some time. But they are coming, we just need to be patient. FYI... I'm IS and was verified early august, still no secondary for me either

update I just got my secondary OOS
I thought I did but I'm so confused, the email I received says I qualified for a secondary but to wait (again :/) for 3 additional emails?? Slowly becoming impatient with this school lol

I thought I did but I'm so confused, the email I received says I qualified for a secondary but to wait (again :/) for 3 additional emails?? Slowly becoming impatient with this school lol
I got FOUR emails but 3 of them had the secondary link and were the exact same lmao

• Haha
I got FOUR emails but 3 of them had the secondary link and were the exact same lmao
Ugh, did you get all 4 minutes apart? I only received one about an hour ago but w/ no secondary link

Did you all get the 4 emails right away or anyone have to wait?

IS secondary received and submitted this morning. I received all of the emails in the span of like 2-3 hours, they will come.

I only got 1 email that’s saying I’m going to get a secondary but haven’t gotten another. Is that normal?

Submitted secondary a few hours ago, just received "Complete" email

OOS. received secondary on 08/01, submitted 08/07, complete email on 08/28

+1 OOS secondary added them to my list in mid August

it’s doing the same thing to me, did they end up answering?
This happened me to and was also searching for an answer. Adding this here for people in the future. I just saved my answers, logged out, and re-log in and that seemed to work. They also added an applicant support number in the secondary email: Applicant Support Number: (617) 612-2881

Last edited:
Can someone DM me the secondary portal link because I got an email saying I’ll receive the secondary login but it’s been a couple days and no word.

Can someone DM me the secondary portal link because I got an email saying I’ll receive the secondary login but it’s been a couple days and no word.
Someone sent it to me and I was able to login. Idk if anyone else had this problem.

Hi guys, can someone send me the secondary portal link as well? I still have not received the 3 emails. Thank you!

Congrats to those who got an interview. So, I am thinking of adding this school to apply. I am aware it is a little bit late. Is it worth applying if I am already later than the recommended Labor day secondary submission? My primary has been verified since June so I will save time on that. My MCAT is below by a few points, but my GPA is within their average. OOS, but I visit my family in Ohio from time to time as they are near Dayton in Cincinnati.

Congrats to those who got an interview. So, I am thinking of adding this school to apply. I am aware it is a little bit late. Is it worth applying if I am already later than the recommended Labor day secondary submission? My primary has been verified since June so I will save time on that. My MCAT is below by a few points, but my GPA is within their average. OOS, but I visit my family in Ohio from time to time as they are near Dayton in Cincinnati.
Hi I know for sure they are strict on the min requirements . They screen to make sure you at least have those before sending a secondary. If you at least have the minimum and you are interested I would go ahead and apply .