2023-2024 University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNECOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How do you get your deposit back???
"This second deposit is refundable through May 1, 2024." - From their acceptance email! I'm pretty sure you would just email the admissions office asking them to rescind your seat and to get the refund, the first refund was non-refundable though.

Just withdrew! Best of luck to everyone :)

Reactions: 3 users
Just withdrew as well, hope the seat goes to one of you! best of luck!

Reactions: 3 users
Can someone confirm that the only thing we needed to do for today was to make sure we submitted the 2nd deposit? Just don't want to miss anything ahead of tomorrow's deadline!

Just got accepted off the waitlist today. Can someone send me the match list for this year, I was not able to find it. Thank you!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off waitlist today! Waitlisted March 11. Interviewed late late Feb.

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats on everyone getting off the waitlist. Still hopeful here! They’ve been killing me with those waitlist event updates, my heart drops every time

Accepted today!!! Interviewed 2/9, waitlisted 2/20, sent a letter a week after waitlisted, LM 63, OOS. You guys got this!

real talk, if they ghosted me since submitting in the summer is it over? anyone have any inside info on if they officially sent out their last interview invites?

Hello, congrats to those who got off the waitlist, I had a question did you get a call or email or both?