2023-2024 Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got an email last week saying I was top of their list to review for this week. so. I'm thinking they may be a little behind
Same, and it was odd that they didnt send one this week to give us an update

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on 10/20/2023 and still waiting. Did anyone get an email after that?

Did anyone get an A today?
Nope, interviewed weeks ago, so taking it as an R i guess
Edit: I did get an email after the first week saying that they didn’t get to mine and that I’d be at the top of their list the following week but didn’t hear anything the following week either and this week is still silent so 🤷

Interviewed 10/13. Havent heard anything. Odd though because they said they would send updates each week.

It’s just funny because most schools overestimate the time they would get back to the student like say (4-6 weeks) and then let them know next week but Marian underestimates and says should be the very next Wednesday 😂😂

It’s just funny because most schools overestimate the time they would get back to the student like say (4-6 weeks) and then let them know next week but Marian underestimates and says should be the very next Wednesday 😂😂
We probs just all got Rs 😞😂

submitted secondary on 8/2, LM 63 and OOS. Should I reach out to ask where they are with my application so far or leave it?

I was complete 6/12, OOS, LM 74. I still have not heard anything as well.

How early before interviews are people receiving zoom invites? I interview on Friday and I haven’t received a link yet.

Interviewed 10/13. Havent heard anything. Odd though because they said they would send updates each week.
I interviewed the same week, do we need to contact them or anything? It says it should take up to 3 weeks but this is the 3rd week

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed the same week, do we need to contact them or anything? It says it should take up to 3 weeks but this is the 3rd week
I would say probably not at this point. Not hearing by the timeline seems to be a commonality that is happening to everyone. Maybe they are just running a bit behind

submitted secondary on 8/2, LM 63 and OOS. Should I reach out to ask where they are with my application so far or leave it?
did you get an "under review" email yet? I submitted late august with about same LM and OOS too and heard nothing

does it say acceptance offer is due 7/15/23 for anyone? I'm assuming they haven't updated the portal yet?

does it say acceptance offer is due 7/15/23 for anyone? I'm assuming they haven't updated the portal yet?
Where does it say that? Do you also see where u can pay your seat deposit?
Edit: I see the checklist that has that date, but the date is blank for tuition deposit

Where does it say that? Do you also see where u can pay your seat deposit?
Edit: I see the checklist that has that date, but the date is blank for tuition deposit
Yeah I'm seeing 7/15/23 too. Assuming the'yll get that updated soon. Does anyone know when the first due date for things are though? Its not super clear.

Yeah I'm seeing 7/15/23 too. Assuming the'yll get that updated soon. Does anyone know when the first due date for things are though? Its not super clear.
I think it has to be December 14th for all DO schools; however, I heard some schools are forcing a 2 week deadline but i dont think thats marian

Reactions: 1 users
Hey y'all, just submitted my primary on Monday because I'm in panic mode lol. Does Marian screen primaries? Still haven’t gotten my secondary

IS and submitted secondary around the same time and have heard nothing :( it says complete on my portal, but I never got an email saying I was complete

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone with an A had their portal updated yet or is it still 07/15/23? And does anyone know where you can pay the seat deposit?

Has anyone with an A had their portal updated yet or is it still 07/15/23? And does anyone know where you can pay the seat deposit?
I've been trying to get in contact with them but haven't had much luck :( My portal still shows 7/15/23 too

Does anyone know when the seat deposits and tuition deposits are due? Can't find it anywhere

Interviewed 10/13
Rejected thru email 11/2
Stats: 3.94 GPA | 506 MCAT
IS, non-trad (applied to only MDs two cycles ago)

This was devastating since MU is my first choice and I honestly thought the interview went super well. I emailed them requesting an appointment to go over my application for improvement with the committee, radio silence for a week now. Guess they've really given up on me lol!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users