2023-2024 Kansas College of Osteopathic Medicine (KHSC-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II just now, under review 11/3

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does any one know if students will get federal loans at this college since the first class has not yet graduated yet? Do we have to take private loans?

Does any one know if students will get federal loans at this college since the first class has not yet graduated yet? Do we have to take private loans?
Federal loans yes. They are approved by FAFSA to offer loans to students.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A !!!!! my first A !!!!!! interviewed 10/30!

Reactions: 4 users
Got the A about 30 minutes ago, bc phone call! Interviewed 10/31

Congratulations to everyone to who have gotten As, still anxiously waiting! I’m manifesting this A.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the A about 15 minutes ago! Interviewed 11/03

Congrats all! I interviewed 10/31 and nothing as of rn

Do they call over multiple days? Or would everyone who interviewed on 10/31 for example get the call the same day?

Accepted student here from mid-November. Has anyone started a GroupMe for accepted students this cycle?

Still nothing- interviewed 10/31, for those who were accepted did your portal change?

Accepted by call!! First A! So grateful! Interviewed 10/30

498 MCAT and 3.7 GPA for reference!

Reactions: 3 users
oos A today! Have a missed call but I checked my portal and it has the intent to enroll form and says Application Accepted. Interviewed virtually 11/2

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted, received the call in the morning!

Reactions: 2 users
When do they inform people of waitlist or rejection

Edit: just placed on the WL 😭

Last edited:
OOS A received via phone call yesterday but missed the call and have not received an email confirming yet

Has anyone not received a secondary from them? I sent in my primary + CASPER on Nov 18th, but haven't heard back regarding a secondary yet.

I have received the email confirming my primary was submitted and that further details were pending my MCAT + CASPER. Both of those should be with them by now.

Do you remember when they said we would get our acceptance letter and more info?! I blacked the whole phone call out after hearing the acceptance
I’m glad i’m not the only one who doesn’t remember! I got an email today about open houses. Deposit is due next week, but that’s all I remember.

Has anyone not received a secondary from them? I sent in my primary + CASPER on Nov 18th, but haven't heard back regarding a secondary yet.

I have received the email confirming my primary was submitted and that further details were pending my MCAT + CASPER. Both of those should be with them by now.
Can always email them asking about the status for your application. But submitting your primaries in november is a tough situation

Was the interview 1:1 and if so what questions were you asked? Trynna prepare for my upcoming interview :cryi:

I was waitlisted last November and got off in May. It's a grueling process but don't lose hope. Best of luck!
I know some people send a letter of intent when they find out they’re waitlisted…is it too early to do so?

Can always email them asking about the status for your application. But submitting your primaries in november is a tough situation

I emailed them and they just responded and sent me the secondary, I'm not sure what happened initially but just glad I got a secondary.

Do they screen for secondaries? Or do they just send them out to everyone? If its the former, maybe they hadn't gotten to my application until I emailed.

I emailed them and they just responded and sent me the secondary, I'm not sure what happened initially but just glad I got a secondary.

Do they screen for secondaries? Or do they just send them out to everyone? If its the former, maybe they hadn't gotten to my application until I emailed.
I don’t think they screen, I know I got mine 1 or 2 days after I applied (I added this school in October so may be different)

Withdrawing my A for whoever is on the waitlist here! Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 users