2023-2024 Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did y’all do the optional video for the secondary?
I got accepted in January, but I did the video for my secondary.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
on the waitlist. how likely is it for me to get accepted into the Fl campus?

received II today! I really prefer FL campus, does anyone know if there are any seats open, or is it only WL?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS ii, primary sent like a few days ago lol

How exactly does this work? I submitted mine in July. I thought the cycle was almost over. Are they still taking applications?

they have open interview dates all the way to the end of April when i had to select one

OOS A just now for NM campus!!! Beyond grateful for an acceptance, does anyone know if we can change campus preference?

ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST!!! (NM Campus)

4.0 Undergrad GPA
496 MCAT
Primary Submitted July 2
Secondary July 9 (With Secondary Video)
II October 15
Interviewed November 7
Waitlisted November 21
Accepted 3/29/2024!!!

Best of luck to everyone and feel free to DM. Time to go celebrate! :)

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Current OMS-1 to all on WL I didn't get off until May! Keep your heads up!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Does anyone who recently got II remember what interview dates were available in April? Just curious.

Does anyone who recently got II remember what interview dates were available in April? Just curious.
I remember seeing April 1, April 9, April 23 I believe. they have morning and afternoon options each day. I think there were more, but I can't remember specific dates.

Reactions: 2 users
I remember seeing April 1, April 9, April 23 I believe. they have morning and afternoon options each day. I think there were more, but I can't remember specific dates.
Good to know, thanks!

Thanks! So I guess April 23 is the last day

I am still waiting to hear back, I was complete in Feb (didnt realise I hadn't paid the app fee)

I am still waiting to hear back, I was complete in Feb (didnt realise I hadn't paid the app fee)

Same. Happy for the people who recently got interviews, it's just a bit odd that I submitted in the winter and have heard complete silence since (not even a rejection), but it seems some who submitted secondaries just in the last 2-3 weeks are getting interview invites days later. I guess it truly is a random process. I've pretty much moved on.

Same. Happy for the people who recently got interviews, it's just a bit odd that I submitted in the winter and have heard complete silence since (not even a rejection), but it seems some who submitted secondaries just in the last 2-3 weeks are getting interview invites days later. I guess it truly is a random process. I've pretty much moved on.
Cries in complete since end of November

does anyone who interviewed have an idea of post-II acceptance rate, specifically FL campus? I haven't seen too many people on here with A's to FL, mainly NM. Also, any interview advice in general? Mine is this week!

does anyone who interviewed have an idea of post-II acceptance rate, specifically FL campus? I haven't seen too many people on here with A's to FL, mainly NM. Also, any interview advice in general? Mine is this week!
Good luck!

Did you have a chance to choose from multiple available interview dates?

Got an email from them thinking it was a rejection, but it basically said they are still interviewing and reviewing applications in the coming months. At this point though I think both campuses are full, and it seems like their last date is April 23 from what I've seen.

Reactions: 2 users
Got an email from them thinking it was a rejection, but it basically said they are still interviewing and reviewing applications in the coming months. At this point though I think both campuses are full, and it seems like their last date is April 23 from what I've seen.
The most frustrating part of that email was saying that people wouldn't be notified till July, like HUH???

Reactions: 3 users
Same

Same and I freaked out

The most frustrating part of that email was saying that people wouldn't be notified till July, like HUH???
Yeah like honestly by July I think most people are either already somewhere attending or already re-applied including to BCOM :rofl:

I can sort of understand last-minute waitlists but like I doubt a school is still interviewing deep into May or June

Last edited:
Are they doing high priority waitlists? I see that they did this last year. As far as I know I’m just in the normal waitlist

Got the A call today! Interviewed 2/29 and was on the WL as of 3/14. No high priority as far as for me.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users