2023-2024 Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nice, good to know.

Any ideas for remaining interview dates for this cycle?
Sorry not a clue, I don't believe I have access to the remaining interview dates for the rest of this cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got an II just now. Genuinely surprised but I’ll take it!

Members don't see this ad :)
At this point are all interviews just for only WL spots? I think FL is full and NM is close to full plus there's already a pretty sizable WL it seems?

At this point are all interviews just for only WL spots? I think FL is full and NM is close to full plus there's already a pretty sizable WL it seems?
I interviewed recently and was told there are seats available at both campuses.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Two quick questions for anyone here, thanks!

1. For those who interviewed, do you remember approx. how many other applicants were in your session?

2. I sound so neurotic asking but just to make sure, when they say 8 AM - 12 PM MT (Denver), that's 10 AM - 2 PM EST (east coast) right lol?

1. For those who interviewed, do you remember approx. how many other applicants were in your session?

2. I sound so neurotic asking but just to make sure, when they say 8 AM - 12 PM MT (Denver), that's 10 AM - 2 PM EST (east coast) right lol?

1) I think there were about ~45 of us but they did say our group was a little of a bigger group

2) Yes that’s what my time frame was for EST

1) I think there were about ~45 of us but they did say our group was a little of a bigger group

2) Yes that’s what my time frame was for EST

Thank you!

Dang that's a lot. I wonder if there's a lot of people withdrawing As or WL spots since they are still interviewing this late.

I interviewed at the beginning of April, and there were around 20 of us!

Anyone here from interview date 4/9? Super nervous about hearing back soon!

For people that interviewed, was the time actually 4 full hours or did they just estimate it? Also what was the vibe of the interview?

For people that interviewed, was the time actually 4 full hours or did they just estimate it? Also what was the vibe of the interview?
w/ the info sessions and student Q&As the entire meeting took up 4 hours w/ some some short breaks mixed in. interviews were 15 mins each w/ two different interviewers. interviews depend on who's interviewing you, but my interviewers were really nice and chill

4/9 interview group - seems obvious now but we won't be getting decisions today. Will probably need to follow up with admissions through email/phone tomorrow.

• Sad
4/9 interview group - seems obvious now but we won't be getting decisions today. Will probably need to follow up with admissions through email/phone tomorrow.

I got my decision around 6pm EST so you might still get them today!

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone else get a phone call sometime last week about asking about an update on the waitlist? They called and asked for an update on my end if I was still considering and that around the May timeframe there should be some movement. Not sure if this means your higher on the waitlist?

Did anyone else get a phone call sometime last week about asking about an update on the waitlist? They called and asked for an update on my end if I was still considering and that around the May timeframe there should be some movement. Not sure if this means your higher on the waitlist?
when exactly did you get waitlisted?

Still haven’t heard anything and it’s almost 7 pm EST. Unfortunately won’t be hearing today I guess…wonder how delayed it’ll be.

One more week till May 1st! I know it’s not like the floodgates of acceptances are gonna open right on that day but hoping to hear something

One more week till May 1st! I know it’s not like the floodgates of acceptances are gonna open right on that day but hoping to hear something
I'm right there with you, keeping my fingers crossed for all my fellow waitlist people

Lol I have an interview here just days before that so I'll be waiting regardless :rofl:

Sitting here smiling at every A and WL turned A, while also simultaneously, an old non-trad, in my second cycle, praying to get an interview 🥹.

• Care
Waiting for an answer after the interview is such torture. And at this point best case is WL which means more waiting lol

How long do you guys think we would have to wait if our decisions have been delayed?

How long do you guys think we would have to wait if our decisions have been delayed?
There are some folks holding 2 or more schools who need to decide by May 1; this will start things going and the schools will know how many offers they can make to their WL people