2023-2024 Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine (ARCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted! Interviewed on July 28th! OOS!
Also received the A! Interviewed with this fella on 7/28!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For those accepted, can you guys share some stats?

Reactions: 3 users
For those accepted, how long did it typically take to receive secondaries?

For those accepted, how long did it typically take to receive secondaries?
they take their time looking through your primary apps and like to see if you are mission fit. I submitted my primary app in June and didn't get it until August.

Reactions: 1 users
What are my chances of getting into this school? I'm retaking the MCAT this Friday (my last score was in the mid 480s and that's because I didn't effectively study and zoned out mid-exam). My undergrad GPA is 3.66, science GPA is 3.51. Tons of clinical hours/positions done. Currently enrolled in a grad school program as well.

I was accepted this morning, can’t describe my joy as a reapplicant to med school (although not ARCOM) 🥲 interviewed 8/11

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all that have been accepted! Would anyone be willing to read over my secondary please?

I made a mistake I never sent a waiver for having only an MD letter. Where do we get it. Do you think it’s too late? I sent my secondary awhile ago.

Reactions: 1 user
I made a mistake I never sent a waiver for having only an MD letter. Where do we get it. Do you think it’s too late? I sent my secondary awhile ago.
No you should be fine they're super receptive

Hey y'all, here is the accepted students gc

GroupMe

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 2.11.32 PM.png

Has anyone applied and got a secondary to this school without a physician's letter at all, but did the waiver form?

Got the ACCEPTANCE TODAY!!! OOS, II on 8/18

I got my secondary!!! Waiver submitted 8/10. Primary submited 7/13...

Can confirm that if u get a secondary you will get an interview. Submitted my secondary and info yesterday. II today.

I'm curious, Is the secondary only used for the final admission decision?

Any updates on what the post-interview acceptance rate is?

No clue tbh. I want to say pretty high. A few people (3 or 4 I can’t remember) out of my group of 10 got accepted THAT I KNOW OF! So I’m sure there’s more from that day that I don’t know of

How long does it take for them to send the II after you submit the secondary?

I'm interviewing next week how was the interview?

Last edited: