2023-2024 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have they sent out any interview invites to begin with?
MSTP invites came out around a month ago, they said that it would be a while until they send MD invites because they changed their process.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
1695071662455.png
Finally got an update on applications! Anyone know how these numbers match up to the same time last year?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
They really have us all on the edge of our seats

Reactions: 3 users
My friend got an II last week and interviews begin next week apparently

Have they changed the process due to the supreme court ruling ? I think many schools have had to adjust. This will be an interesting year to say the least.

Have they changed the process due to the supreme court ruling ? I think many schools have had to adjust. This will be an interesting year to say the least.
Unlikely due to that. Affirmative action has been banned for public universities in Michigan since 2006.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all, with interviews beginning I just wanted to reach out and answer any questions you may have about wayne! I am a M1 and would be happy to give my insight on the school instead of studying for finals 😅 feel free to ask about anything

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
They "advise" to turn in secondaries within 2 weeks. I got my secondary on August 10. Will they automatically reject me for being THIS late or do I have a chance?

Members don't see this ad :)
So their tracker got updated on 9/18, and it says 0 II. That’s gotta be weird right?

On-ramps emails sent: 6
IIs sent: 0
I have been attending the on-ramps and honestly they are really informative. I like all of the information, some of which is just general good information to have about medical school. I hope by engaging more with the school I get an interview invite, but I enjoy the on ramps either way.

Anyone else not receive these invitations? I wonder if there's any screening involved but my stats are fine so I'm not really sure. Kind of a bummer, I'd love to attend

Anyone else not receive these invitations? I wonder if there's any screening involved but my stats are fine so I'm not really sure. Kind of a bummer, I'd love to attend
Same! I am also not getting anything.

If I am remembering in the secondary there was a place to request emails or communication from the school. If you didn't select it then you might not be getting them. Then again, I may be misremembering. I have done so many dang secondaries, lol.

I haven’t been getting them either.

Reactions: 1 user
IN MY EFFORTS TO NOT BE A GUNNER - you can publicly sign up for them through their events calendar online. See y'all there

• Care
OOS II this afternoon!! Complete 7/29, no ties, stats in signature

I’m an M4 at Wayne and I’m also available to answer any questions that people have (although I might be a little slow to respond at times due to other obligations)

They "advise" to turn in secondaries within 2 weeks. I got my secondary on August 10. Will they automatically reject me for being THIS late or do I have a chance?

I received my secondary early July, submitted secondary early September and just got an II today

OOS URM - 3.9 and 510

• Love
OOS II Received just now! Complete 8/10. Never expected a weekend interview invite

Last edited:
IS II recieved ~15 minutes ago, was expecting another on-ramp email😭 LM 74.7, complete late August