2023-2024 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Last time I applied, I received an II from them 9/2/21, interviewed on 10/29/21, received a WL on 11/8/21, and received a rejection 4/26/22.

Stats:
ugGPA: 3.6
bcpm: 3.47
Thanks for sharing, this year will be your year fs

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Have any Early Admission Applicants received any Interview invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
These dumb a** emails giving me a mini heart attack, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
do y'all think it's too late to submit my app here? i have the whole day to write it but i don't want to if it's not gonna be worth

Members don't see this ad :)
literally was walking to my car and refreshed my email to see that on ramps email and I wanted to scream.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh my gosh these emails are making my heart race each time

Reactions: 9 users
If they send me another email that is not an II im writing an email back to reject them idc

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Whether we choose to fill out the survey won't affect decisions right? Feeling neurotic atm

I haven't received promotional emails from any of my schools. I don't know if the silence is a blessing or a curse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Bruh I didn’t apply here so tell me why they sent me like two emails and a physical postcard 🧍‍

Bruh if Wayne doesn’t even wanna send me the survey emails….. how are they gonna send me an II

Reactions: 1 users
I filled out their email survey maybe it made them review me faster or they just got the ick hahaha

• Haha
I filled out their email survey maybe it made them review me faster or they just got the ick hahaha
omg now I'm regretting filling it out :rofl: maybe they saw which speciality we chose and were like nahhh we have enough

• Haha
Has anyone else not gotten any surveys or communication from Wayne?

Reactions: 8 users
Isn’t it wierd that interviews for RD haven’t been sent out yet? I feel like last year it was early august for RD. This time last year, some people got interviews from being complete around 8/30…….

Reactions: 4 users
I actually cannot every time they send out one of their opportunity emails. stop playing w my feelings just give me an II </3

Reactions: 10 users