2023-2024 University of South Florida (Morsani)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Someone who has already interviewed can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they only wanted us to be available from 8 AM - 5 PM in case the interview times change. I believe the interview day is just the two interviews and nothing else
You are correct. They only tell you to be available all day while they figure out your time(s)

Reactions: 1 user
Someone who has already interviewed can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they only wanted us to be available from 8 AM - 5 PM in case the interview times change. I believe the interview day is just the two interviews and nothing else
This is true, the inteeview day doesn’t have anything except the 2 interviews. The info sessions are on a separate day

Oh that may be true, although like I said my interview is after those times. So I think maybe the information session takes places at 8am-5pm??

Mine doesn’t have like an entire schedule of what exactly is happening either, only the times the interview is

Btw I edited my original comment to be more clear
Oh no, you're good! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't accidentally saying the wrong thing. Maybe your interviewers had clinical duties all day and only could interview you after the 8AM-5PM block. I'm sorry about that :(

Then why would my interview be scheduled for after that time frame?
Hmm, do you think doctors only work 9 to 5?
They may need uninterrupted time to interview you after their normal work day, or may have other reasons to have some later time slots available

• Inappropriate
whoa they're doing it by mail? as in physical letter?
They said in the email it will come in a letter, but in last years thread people got calls on the 15th so I am assuming that they call you and say congrats you got in and then you get a letter later with official acceptance and next steps

Members don't see this ad :)
A for OOS Core interviewed 9/12!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
IS A for Core, interviewed mid September! Congrats everyone :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
OOS A for Core! Interviewed Sep. 26

acceptance received for core! interviewed early october

• Love
A for core! Interviewed mid September! We made it into med school yall :)

EDIT: no not an october interview my bad

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Missed a phone call from a number listed under the admissions office this morning. Pack your bags boys, we gotta reapply!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone with an A get an email or see anything different in their portal? I am freaking myself out lol do we really just have to wait for the letter ?

interviewed 9/26 for select, heard nothing yet. Assuming it’s a WL. 4 September interviews and no As yet, the grind continues 😤

• Care
Are people still getting calls for A who were interviewed in September?
Does it mean people who were interviewed in September & who didn’t receive a call, means WL or R

What is the procedure for thank you notes/letters of intent? How long after the interview should these be sent?
I found my people and sent them a thank you pretty early on (0-2 day turnaround). I did not do anything for letter of intent!

Are people still getting calls for A who were interviewed in September?
Does it mean people who were interviewed in September & who didn’t receive a call, means WL or R
I don’t know, I haven’t heard anything on this thread since Monday. I also don’t know the procedure; maybe they’ll defer people for re-review as opposed to WL or Ring them outright

Has anyone who got accepted on Monday gotten their letter yet?

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone who got accepted on Monday gotten their letter yet?
not yet, anyone know if they have a 2 week deadline to accept the offer? Worried I won't get my packet in time/be able to accept :/

Any other 1st week of October interviewees who have not received the zoom invitation to the virtual info session?

I'm only seeing two dates though and the times for both are midnight? lol I'm in CST for reference