2023-2024 Texas Tech Lubbock

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any updates from anyone regarding the WL?
probably another 2-3 weeks before WL offer action

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know why cyms shows matriculated? I haven't made a school decision yet?
is it your match school? if you have other (OOS) offers did you accept them too, or are you waiting to hear financial aid info?

CYMS should show just an acceptance at this point. If you have not selected "commit to enroll" you still have flexibility and can stay on WLs

is it your match school? if you have other (OOS) offers did you accept them too, or are you waiting to hear financial aid info?

CYMS should show just an acceptance at this point. If you have not selected "commit to enroll" you still have flexibility and can stay on WLs
Mine says the same thing and it won't let me select any other schools for PTE or CTE. I'm OOS, seems like it's happened to a couple of people.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mine says the same thing and it won't let me select any other schools for PTE or CTE. I'm OOS, seems like it's happened to a couple of people.
@premed998 and @id6262 I suggest messaging AMCAS in your portal and depending on what they say you may need to message the particular school to say the CYMS tool is acting glitchy.

Anybody else get the "do you want to stay on the waitlist" call? I'm trying not to get my hopes up over it...

Has anyone received anything concerning their financial aid package including scholarships? I don't know how long I should wait before reaching out/have no idea how it works. I did complete the scholarship application though.

Has anyone received anything concerning their financial aid package including scholarships? I don't know how long I should wait before reaching out/have no idea how it works. I did complete the scholarship application though.
Congrats - @strawberrychai when did you get word of your acceptance? Do you also hold others?

Last edited:
I recommend looking over this PowerPoint from the Financial Aid Office. Slide 13 gives a timeline for when you should expect your package. I've seen them take longer than May though. Make sure you are regularly checking your TTUHSC email, and I would also double-check that you do not have any documents that need to be submitted through WebRaider.

To do that, Sign In. Then make sure you are under the MyTech tab on the left (it should be TTUHSC MyTech and not TTU MyTech). At the bottom left, click on student financial aid. Look at view/accept aid package as well as "Documentation Requested and Submitted". Go through all of the tabs and make sure there is nothing pending on your end. I would not reach out until mid-June but they definitely won't give you an update if there is still stuff pending on your end.

1715908439577.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users