2023-2024 Medical College of Georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Should we expect WL and Rs today, or are they going to make us wait till next week?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are they done sending acceptances now? 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
A @ 8:07am today. Got a regular open house mail yesterday. Going to withdraw and hopefully it goes to one of you still expecting a decision! Stay strong everyone ❤️

Reactions: 6 users
I got the open house email on Wednesday and heard at like 8 this morning.

Members don't see this ad :)
A today. Did not receive an Open house email on Wednesday but got one yesterday.

Reactions: 2 users
honestly quite inconsiderate to those who interviewed fall of 2023 and still dont have a clear answer; don't know why there isnt more transparency

Do we think that was the only round today? And are they done with acceptances and now moving onto waitlist & rejections or will they accept more?

Acceptance this morning! Interviewed in August so was not expecting this at all! Can someone pm me the link to the GroupMe?

Last edited:
wondering the same
ive accepted that frenetic refreshing is only going to get us so far 😅
Guess that’s it for this season. Godspeed for those slated for the WL and R list and many congratulations for those who’ve been accepted!! Coping is tough haha.

Reactions: 6 users
I believe they said the school might open as early as 2026 but that's just hopeful thinking so maybe at least 2 more classes
We had a dean address to day and they said the earliest they are accepting for UGA’s med school would be Fall 2027. Could be later cause these things take forever!

ive accepted that frenetic refreshing is only going to get us so far 😅
Guess that’s it for this season. Godspeed for those slated for the WL and R list and many congratulations for those who’ve been accepted!! Coping is tough haha.
Coming here to say I got the WL around this time last year and then got the A early May and am now an M1. I know the wait is hard but there is hope!

Reactions: 8 users
Got an A today! Can some please dm me the group me also has anyone received a confirmation email for the class of 2028 visit day I registered this morning but have yet to receive an email?

emailed admissions yesterday, they said they are still continuing to review and in the process of finalizing decisions. could mean that a march wave is possible?

I emailed them too, and they said the same thing so I’m really hoping that’s what it means!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Got an A today! Can some please dm me the group me also has anyone received a confirmation email for the class of 2028 visit day I registered this morning but have yet to receive an email?
I got second visit email around 10:30 and I tried to register but then I got a follow up email at 3 saying that it was full and I had to join a waitlist for the visit day :/

Got the A yesterday! Can someone please dm me the groupme?

Did everyone who got the "congrats on admission" with Savannah open house email earlier this week, also get an A yesterday?