2023-2024 Medical College of Georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Never thought Mayo's bs would spread this far east

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Any thoughts on this?
Honestly, probably not a good idea to think too much about it. I cried when I got the email but thought it was too good to be true. May have just been randomly sent out.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, crazy stuff going on... I didn't get one, but now the wait to Friday is even harder to see if those emails meant anything lol

Reactions: 5 users
Also, did anyone get the follow up email yet? Seems ridiculous for them to wait so long to send one especially since many may have already told others since receiving the email…

Reactions: 2 users
Didn't receive the follow up email. Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
How I'm feeling right now:
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
When you don't get the email and wonder if your entire future is at stake:
dfa.jpg

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
As another data point, I was accepted in December and received the open house email but not the follow up.

Reactions: 1 users
As another data point, I was accepted in December and received the open house email but not the follow up.
it’s so much weirder that some people received the open house but not the follow up. I mean the least MCG can do is follow through for people who still don’t know this was an error.

Best thing for y'all right now is to get off till Friday cause the neuroticism is through the roof, understandably so tho

• Haha
lol I just now got the open house email but a normal version of it

Just received the open house email today at 2:08. Has anyone not received the open house email? Cant tell if they just sent it to everyone or not

Same just received the open house email for savannah

what is the significance of the open house email to yall

• Haha
Update I just got it 3:58 lmao, I'm too neurotic

• Haha
Why would they even send the open house email before sending acceptances. Like people who get rejected would still want to go tour the campus 😂😂😂

• Haha
Why are they sending it from the official admissions team email idk they playing like mind games 🥴🥴🥴😭😭😭

Thursday is my favorite day to play “how will MCG troll us this time?” 😂
Hoping for good news across the board yall, fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: 4 users
Thursday is my favorite day to play “how will MCG troll us this time?” 😂
Hoping for good news across the board yall, fingers crossed 🤞
Right lol. It's deff tomorrow though I think cause like someone said on MSAR it shows tomorrow it last acceptance date

I got that A!!!! 8:07 AM today!! Omg I'm hyped af

A at 8:06. Interviewed 10/12 and LM 75. Does anyone have the link for the GroupMe?

Reactions: 5 users
Just wondering. Did everyone who was accepted today get that weird ‘acceptance’ email the other day that was a mistake as well?

^^ is there going to be another wave? interviewed early november and haven't heard anything since. do we think its a waitlist?

I interviewed 1/17 so I almost feel like I haven’t heard anything cause I interviewed so late😭but I’m scared if today is the last day to hear back

A! Interviewed early november, could someone dm me the link to the group me?