2023-2024 Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There have been a few questions about whether it's recommended to attend the open house after interview. I am also wondering about this. Could any current student let us know? Otherwise I can email the adcom team.

Members don't see this ad.

There have been a few questions about whether it's recommended to attend the open house after interview. I am also wondering about this. Could any current student let us know? Otherwise I can email the adcom team.
I went ahead and signed up. It's the day following the in-person interviews, so definitely makes sense to attend and gain more exposure to the school, faculty, and students. Interview 8/25 and open house next day, if you're attending that date message me directly!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m so excited just got my first II of the cycle submitted my secondary Sunday 7/16!! Does anyone have any advice on interviews with this place or what to expect? 3.48 gpa 507 mcat

Reactions: 1 user
I’m so excited just got my first II of the cycle submitted my secondary Sunday 7/16!! Does anyone have any advice on interviews with this place or what to expect? 3.48 gpa 507 mcat
+1 II OOS Also following along. Submitted my secondary around the same time as ncman8. It seems like they move fast.

+1 II OOS! Submitted my secondary on 7/17.
3.5 GPA, 509 MCAT.

Also following along!

Hi you guys I just got verified two hours ago, how long does it take to get a secondary after you are verified?

Just wanted to see if anyone else attending the in-person interview on 8/25, also signed up for the open house the following day?

Just wanted to see if anyone else attending the in-person interview on 8/25, also signed up for the open house the following day?

I did, if Im already going to make the trip, might as well get a good second look without the pressure of interviewing.

Reactions: 1 user
I still haven’t received a secondary from here after being verified yesterday. Does anyone know the processing time?

Good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow! We got this!!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm trying to sign up for an interview but the september dates aren't even an option even though it says it is on their calendar? I'm out of the country on the only day they have open at the moment so I am a bit confused..

I'm trying to sign up for an interview but the september dates aren't even an option even though it says it is on their calendar? I'm out of the country on the only day they have open at the moment so I am a bit confused..
What is the only day they have open?

it's August 18th? but i just clicked to register for it bc it wasn't allowing me to hit any of the days in september for some reason
They’re probably trying to fill up their August dates maybe but that’s weird, when I was registering there were definitely a lot of September dates open. You should call them, they are usually very responsive

They’re probably trying to fill up their August dates maybe but that’s weird, when I was registering there were definitely a lot of September dates open. You should call them, they are usually very responsive
also it's really weird, like I can't click any of the dates for september even though it says I can register ? so confused.

Just noticed all the September interview dates are now full. Send me a dm if you're also attending to the in-person interview on 8/25 please!

Hey! For those of you that have had a virtual interview already, how early should you show up/log on? Is there anything you need to attend at the start of the morning or is the first thing you attend the personal interview?

waitlisted :(
Remember there's still plenty of time till the end of the cycle, and you're one of the first on the waitlist, so good chance for some movement. Do you mind sharing stats, and wether you're from the region? If you don't feel comfortable sharing publicly, you can always DM me. Good luck!

Pre-II hold. Not sure what to think about this but at least it's not a rejection :/