2023-24 Duquesne University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Pittsburgh)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you!! When I logged into the portal it gives the option to pay enrollment deposit and says congrats for being admitted. There’s also a decisions headline on the side of the screen where the official letter is. So you can’t miss it :) interviewed 10/10

Oh ok, awesome!

Members don't see this ad.

Mine tells me I should be able to see it, but it is blank instead. My portal is an error :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Would it be too late to submit a secondary for this school…?

Hi y'all! What was the in-person interview format like for you guys?

Been waitlisted since 9/8. How does their waitlist process work? I know each round of interviews only has a certain amount of time until they can accept the offer or withdraw the application so do those spots go to the waitlisted group or the next batch of interviewees?

Anyone know how to check the portal? When i log on all it says is thanks for applying, contact recruiter and no payment needed since i submitted a while ago
How do you access the portal? I never received any information regarding a portal in my folder on interview day....unless I'm totally missing something? But I looked through all of my papers, and I don't see anything there

How do you access the portal? I never received any information regarding a portal in my folder on interview day....unless I'm totally missing something? But I looked through all of my papers, and I don't see anything there
I made my portal account from a link they emailed a while back, using nothing from the interview folder!

Members don't see this ad :)
Update: heard back with an email notification that I was waitlisted :( If anyone has gotten off the waitlist yet I would love to hear from you!
do they even send out rejections now or is it only either A or waitlist at this point?

Really standard! Know your answers to the 3 standards Qs and know what kind of population you want to practice in. Know how to address any weaknesses, but other than that, it was great! 3 separate interviews back to back sandwiched between info sessions :)
how long was each interview? blind or open file?

Last edited:
where do yall see a portal option? after logging in i dont see anything :cryi:

OOS Post interview R received today. I just received email about a status update and checked my portal.

WL notification received this evening. Received an e-mail around 8pm with an update to my application status. I interviewed on 10/30.

For people who got WL are you IS or OOS? This is the first interview I got straight up rejected from lol but didn’t feel my performance was bad at all.

For people who got WL are you IS or OOS? This is the first interview I got straight up rejected from lol but didn’t feel my performance was bad at all.
I'm OOS! I am sorry about the R. Sending hugs and wishing you good luck throughout the rest of the cycle, you got this

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Got accepted interviewed 10/30, I am also IS. I received a phone call no change in my portal until next week is what I was told.

Reactions: 1 user
submitted secondary in late august havent heard anything since, created my portal but all it says is
Thank you for applying to Duquesne University.

Now that you've applied, your applicant portal is where you'll upload any materials necessary to complete your application, view your admission decision and eventually confirm your enrollment at Duquesne.

Have questions? We’re here to help! You can contact your department of interest or Graduate Enrollment Services at [email protected].

submitted secondary in late august havent heard anything since, created my portal but all it says is
Thank you for applying to Duquesne University.

Now that you've applied, your applicant portal is where you'll upload any materials necessary to complete your application, view your admission decision and eventually confirm your enrollment at Duquesne.

Have questions? We’re here to help! You can contact your department of interest or Graduate Enrollment Services at [email protected].

Yeah mine said that til I got my WL decision

WL 12/1, interviewed 11/28! Seems like a lot of WL lately, they did mention on the interview that they received a lot more deposits for this inaugural class than expected, so I wonder how the rest of the cycle will go for this school (WL movement, etc.). Congrats for everyone accepted already, and good luck to everyone as well :)

WL 12/1, interviewed 11/28! Seems like a lot of WL lately, they did mention on the interview that they received a lot more deposits for this inaugural class than expected, so I wonder how the rest of the cycle will go for this school (WL movement, etc.). Congrats for everyone accepted already, and good luck to everyone as well :)
How were you informed about WL? And how do you access the portal?

so does that mean that interviews starting next year will be limited?

• Hmm
How were you informed about WL? And how do you access the portal?
I got an email that there was an update to my status with a link to their portal!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else just receive a link to a Happy Holidays card? It says "Happy Holidays to you and your family, from your DUQCOM family."

Man... I'm waitlisted. Heart dropped when I saw an e-mail from them, was hoping for that A :/

Also, wonder if they're sending this out to everyone who applied? Can't imagine having been rejected and then receiving this e-mail....
+1 waitlisted and received

I submitted AACOMAS in October and haven't received a secondary or any correspondence/confirmation--I've checked normal email boxes & junk etc. Should I follow up with adcom or is this normal?