2023-2024 University of North Texas Health Science Center/Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNTHSC/TCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrawing my spot on the WL, good luck to all y'all :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just got an email from UNTHSC titled “The wait is over.” and nearly had a heart attack at work before quickly realizing that the wait is not, in fact, over for me yet. 😭 lol

Continued good luck wishes to fellow waitlisters!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Just got an email from UNTHSC titled “The wait is over.” and nearly had a heart attack at work before quickly realizing that the wait is not, in fact, over for me yet. 😭 lol

Continued good luck wishes to fellow waitlisters!
Same 😭 respectfully, Michael, you can’t be sending emails like that.

Hang in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we have any idea when WL movement might occur?

Reactions: 4 users
if i am on the waitlist for tcom, can i still submit another tmdsas application for EY 2025?

i haven't seen any rules against it or anything, but i just wanted to make sure :unsure:

if i am on the waitlist for tcom, can i still submit another tmdsas application for EY 2025?

i haven't seen any rules against it or anything, but i just wanted to make sure :unsure:
Yes, you can. If you happen to be accepted from a WL, just message TMDSAS in your portal and ask them to withdraw your 2025 application

Does TCOM have a set day you have to commit to their school by? I've seen them for other schools

season 4 fear of the krabby patty GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Does TCOM have a set day you have to commit to their school by? I've seen them for other schools
I have been wondering this too, but can’t find the PTE deadline posted anywhere online. I think any applicants with offers from TCOM likely received information about this deadline directly.

TMDSAS says "After 5:00 p.m. CST on May 15, any offer of acceptance made to an applicant must be responded to within 5 business days. If an offer is made within 30 days of an institution’s date of orientation, the decision must be communicated within 48 hours. Member institutions will ensure communication of these deadlines to applicants."

Has there been any waitlist movement? Is there a time we can expect any kind of update aout admissions?

Reactions: 1 users
Withdrawing my acceptance from here. All the best everyone!

Reactions: 6 users