2023-2024 California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS A!!! Just got the call after being placed on the waitlist on Halloween šŸŽƒ will be declining. Wish you all the best!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Just got the Call letā€™s gooo. Iā€™m going to apply for the private loans now. We can switch to federal later I believe but that depends on when the schools starts to get the federal loans.
We can switch to federal later I believe but that depends on when the schools starts to get the federal loans.<=== Not for another 2 years at least

Members don't see this ad :)
This school seems to have not filled all the spots yet, sending emails to candidates who had applied

just got accepted off the waitlist!! will be declining but good luck all šŸ’—

Reactions: 3 users
is there a groupme or discord for accepted students?

Reactions: 1 user
Also got an A off the WL, will be withdrawing. Hope it helps someone on here šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the acceptance call after being waitlisted 3/28!! Will be accepting ^^ good luck to everyone the wait is rough but weā€™ll all make it eventually

Reactions: 3 users
Accepting the A!!!! Priority WL since first week of May. Positive energy going out to all of you!

Reactions: 1 users
got the A today after priority WL since 4/12 :)
i think this has been asked before but is there a groupme for accepted students?

Reactions: 2 users
can some people accepted this cycle drop their mcat gpa! want to gauge for a friend of mine

Congratulations to all of you that have been accepted to CHSU. I am NOT a CHSU student but I am a local. If you have any questions about the Fresno/Clovis area feel free to DM me.

Reactions: 1 users