2023-2024 Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine (OSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Me. Is that soft rejection?
I did as well. Hopefully not because I just interviewed yesterday! Assuming yours also started with “I hope you’re ready…”
Me. Is that soft rejection?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
398.jpg

As we enter the final weeks of waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
do you guys know how early I can do a drug test before they’re “invalid”? i know they’re due by June 1st, so just wanted to get a good idea on when I can do that + how long it takes to get results.

do you guys know how early I can do a drug test before they’re “invalid”? i know they’re due by June 1st, so just wanted to get a good idea on when I can do that + how long it takes to get results.

You should be able to do it whenever. I don’t recall any dates we were told to get it done. I think I got mine done probably around this time and had some other things I had sent right before June 1st. Results probably depend on where you get it done, but it’s not usually a super long wait.

Reactions: 1 user
Questions for current students. Now that they are done interviewing and has sent out emails about weather or not we are still interested, how soon can we expect to hear back from them? Really crossing all my digits nut I'm getting nervous as time gets closer.

Reactions: 2 users
Questions for current students. Now that they are done interviewing and has sent out emails about weather or not we are still interested, how soon can we expect to hear back from them? Really crossing all my digits nut I'm getting nervous as time gets closer.
There’s no telling 100% when you’ll get a decision. But, what I can say is that the majority of waitlist movement happens in May-June and people have been accepted as late as July so definitely still keep hope alive and hang in there!

Did they email recently about if you are still interested? Were you on the WL?

Got the call this afternoon that I was accepted into the guaranteed admissions program. I was placed on the WL on 3/27.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations. When did you interview and what were your stats if you dont mind
File complete 3/11, II end of March, interviewed 4/16. Competitive stats but non-trad also.

Does anyone know if calls are made daily or weekly? Just curious how glued to my phone I should be.

do you guys know how early I can do a drug test before they’re “invalid”? i know they’re due by June 1st, so just wanted to get a good idea on when I can do that + how long it takes to get results.Health forms - coming soon!
I am unable to download the health forms or background instructions. On my portal, it says "coming soon!". is this like for anybody else?

I am unable to download the health forms or background instructions. On my portal, it says "coming soon!". is this like for anybody else?

IMG_1744.jpg

this is what i was told on April 4th when i asked about it

okay bet. i just didn't understand because it says the forms are due june 1st, and my family was gonna be out of town that week. but hopefully they get that sorted out because it's a little confusing when the portal says otherwise.
My guess (or my hope) is they won't be super harsh in enforcing that deadline, but I hope that we're able to get it done soon to finalize everything.