2023-2024 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Colorado)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator once the secondary prompt has been posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS secondary received, submitted primary 6/22.

Am I the only one not seeing where to access the secondary on the personalized website link they sent out?

Anyone else's link not working? Have tried 3 browsers and clearing history and cookies.

OOS Secondary received this morning, submitted primary 5/30

Members don't see this ad :)
Just going to leave this on all the schools I applied to, I did receive secondaries from every DO school:

Submitted all 16 DO Schools on 5/28/23... Verified 5/31/23

States: 3.73 Science, 3.77 Overall, 501 (125/122/127/127) and 508 (125/125/127/131)

For this school, secondary received: 6/20/23

Congrats to everyone who's received a secondary so far! Does Rocky Vista have any secondary questions?

From their portal: "What unique characteristics, abilities or skills will you bring to help advance the mission and vision of RVUCOM? There is no text limit.*"

Reactions: 1 user
My AACOMAS app was verified on June 28th but I have not yet received a secondary. Is anyone else still waiting? I do meet their minimum requirements for a supplemental app.

I'm still waiting, submitted on the 25th of june. I feel like they send in waves...

AACOMAS verified 07/18, secondary recieved 07/21. Just now submitted. Anyone have an II yet?

No IIs yet to my knowledge

Just got an email saying:

“You may have received an automated email by error prompting you to submit your supplemental application. You can ignore this email as your supplemental application to RVUCOM has been received! Our team will now work on completing and reviewing your application file. There is nothing else you need to do. We apologize for any inconvenience!”

Haven’t gotten a ‘file complete’ email yet though, if they send those out. Secondary submitted 7/13

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats everyone! Complete dates for those who received II today?

Hey, I’m a 4th year student here if you guys have any questions

Anyone know if there are any interview dates for October? They only let me schedule for 8/31-9/7 but what if that doesn't work for me? No response from admissions

I’ve got II just now but I cannot find the interview page under “the More option.” Has anyone had the same issue?

Is it just under “Visit Us” option?

Last edited:
I’ve got II just now but I cannot find the interview page under “the More option.” Has anyone had the same issue?

Is it just under “Visit Us” option?
Yeah, they'll update it but basically just the visit us tab

Is lecture mandatory? How do you feel about the exams? How many do you have in a typically month during pre-clinicals?
Very rarely (grand rounds and similar stuff, maybe 1-2 lectures a month).

The exams are in house and I felt like they tested a lot of minutia. Everything you will be tested on is in the slides though so that simplifies it a little.

2-4 a month if I remember correctly. It’s every 1-2 weeks but you’ll have separate exams for lectures and anatomy. You’ll also have midterms for OMM and principles of clinical medicine

Anyone know if there are any interview dates for October? They only let me schedule for 8/31-9/7 but what if that doesn't work for me? No response from admissions
any update on this?

any update on this?
Yes actually literally today lol. They said to keep an eye out because they are always adding new ones and we don't have to sign up for the ones this week if we are unable to. They also are letting me reschedule my 8/31 to the later dates in Sept/Oct

Yes actually literally today lol. They said to keep an eye out because they are always adding new ones and we don't have to sign up for the ones this week if we are unable to. They also are letting me reschedule my 8/31 to the later dates in Sept/Oct
Is there a timeline on how long you had to schedule the interview?