2023-2024 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Colorado)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Does this school have a preference for IS applicants? For those who got As, what is your LM score?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just interviewed !!! Super conversational. If you’re a worrier like me, plz don’t freak out. I promise you’ll slay

I remember reading that they review applicants once per month so I'm guessing those of us who interviewed in the last week or so won't hear one way or another until October

Reactions: 1 user
Any IS interviews yet? Seeing a ton of OOS but nothing from any IS applicants yet.

OOS II today. Complete 7/19 I think? (there was no complete email.

OOS II yesterday 09/28 at 5 pm, LM 71.7, submitted 07/21

OOS II yesterday!! Super excited about this one as it's my top choice in terms of DO schools. LM 66, secondary submitted 07/15

It’s been 60 days since I was marked as having my app received and that’s when they usually send out II. Do I just assume at this point that’s it’s probably a no from them? I’m IS with LM of 62.2

It’s been 60 days since I was marked as having my app received and that’s when they usually send out II. Do I just assume at this point that’s it’s probably a no from them? I’m IS with LM of 62.2
I wouldnt. Mine was complete 7/19 and they invited me 9/28. It's only september. Id say be a little more patient. :) you got this!

Just got the A!! About 45 minutes ago! Interviewed 9/12. Absolutely freaking out!!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the A call too! LM 69, OOS. interviewed 9/14

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed 9/12, but I just realized this is RVU-colorado, not RVU-Utah 🤣. Congrats to everyone who's gotten an A!!!

+1 OOS A! Interviewed 9/20, LM 70. The call came from a TX number so I didn't answer it lol... good thing they left a message! Just a heads up to other recent interviewees that the call might not come from CO!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
+1 OOS A! Interviewed 9/20, LM 70. The call came from a TX number so I didn't answer it lol... good thing they left a message! Just a heads up to other recent interviewees that the call might not come from CO!
I missed my call too lol! I was talking to my dad, walked back to my phone and had a colorado message. Opened it to a transcribed message that said “you’ve been excepted” 😂