2023-2024 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
At my interview day they told me that means an acceptance! I believe it means that the committee selected accepted before the office was notified and was able to send out acceptance notices. I have the same on my portal!
this is great to hear! are you able to fill out the matriculant agreement form? all i see on that form is "Your information is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow." and a button to decline my offer of acceptance.

Members don't see this ad.

this is great to hear! are you able to fill out the matriculant agreement form? all i see on that form is "Your information is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow." and a button to decline my offer of acceptance.
Nope. I have the same message

Members don't see this ad :)
How was y'alls interviews if you don't mind me asking?!

Reactions: 1 user
I was just doing my end of week check-in with each application portal and saw that I have the same options under my 'accepted student checklist' now and was surprised since I legit just interviewed yesterday! o_O Hoping that it means an A for sure!! Going to keep my eye out for that email!

I am hoping to hear something soon, I dont have any rejection or II, also the checklist says it’s for accepted students only so I’m pretty sure you’re in!

The option to submit the matriculant form/payment popped up for me. If I submit the deposit, does this mean I commit to the school? Or does it just mean my seat will be held?

Members don't see this ad :)
The option to submit the matriculant form/payment popped up for me. If I submit the deposit, does this mean I commit to the school? Or does it just mean my seat will be held?
It holds your seat - not a commitment

interviewed 8/31, accepted on 9/1 ! they told us 2-3 weeks but acceptance showed on the portal within 24 hours

Reactions: 1 users
My virtual interview is scheduled for September 12th but I have yet to receive an email with a zooom link?

Has anyone whose portal changed got an email of acceptance?
nah but if it means anything, i called the admissions office and they said the accepted checklist means i was accepted. also, they updated the transcripts they received from me, which hopefully means it wasn't a glitch or anything and anyone seeing the checklist is accepted for sure.

has anyone received interview from here in last weeks? I still havn't received a reply from here submitted my secondary beginning of july.

What did the acceptance email say and what was the subject? My portal changed but I still did not get an email. I got a dual degree options email this morning which said congrats but nothing official. For those that did what did it look like

If you have interviewed already, what was the format of the interview? I have one soon and cannot seem to see anything about the structure of the interview. Traditional? one-on-one? Group? two-on-one? MMI?

Pre-II Waitlist sent to me, submitted secondary on 6/2

For those who are accepted to AZCOM, is there a group we can join. If not should I make a groupMe

Here is the groupMe link if you the accepted students would like to join.
You're invited to my new group 'AZCOM accepted students class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

For those who interviewed virtually, how was it? I have my zoom interview tomorrow and I am nervous but excited

Through the portal! There was the 'accepted student checklist'. I thought it was a glitch, so I called them but they said I was accepted!
Nice! Congrats! I interviewed 09/06 and haven’t seen any updates. I wonder if that means I was waitlisted or rejected?

Nice! Congrats! I interviewed 09/06 and haven’t seen any updates. I wonder if that means I was waitlisted or rejected?
I thought the admissions committee meets tomorrow? at least that's what they told us so hopefully we receive some news soon?

Through the portal! There was the 'accepted student checklist'. I thought it was a glitch, so I called them but they said I was accepted!
I have the accepted student checklist tab, but the page is empty. Does your page have something?