2023-2024 Illinois

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS DD since October it’s gonna be hard getting an R eventually from a school that accepts like 80% post interview 🗿
Feeling the same. But it's not over yet, we've still got March and April to go, not even to mention the people who receive their A and decide to go elsewhere before the enrollment finishes. Plenty of time still left in cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Every time I call in they say my app is still under consideration/in-review. I submitted in July so hard not to call cap, does this school even send out R’s (haven’t seen any reported) or just ghost?

Feeling the same. But it's not over yet, we've still got March and April to go, not even to mention the people who receive their A and decide to go elsewhere before the enrollment finishes. Plenty of time still left in cycle.
Yeah I know it’s not over yet! Just mentally taxing each month lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
(Removed)

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
+1 IS A! interview on 2/8.

Quick questions about campus preferences. I have lived in Chicago for 5 years and will likely only go to UICOM if I match to this campus. In the space provided on campus selections, would it be worth it to talk about why I want the Chicago campus or rather something new I learned about it during the interview? Will this make any difference either way? Thanks ahead of time for any insight!

Last edited:

Quick questions about campus preferences. I have lived in Chicago for 5 years and will likely only go if I match to this campus. In the space provided on campus selections, would it be worth it to talk about why I want the Chicago campus or rather something new I learned about it during the interview? Will this make any difference either way? Thanks ahead of time for any insight!
Did your email just come in?

Anyone off DD get the A today? Sense of futility of refreshing my email is starting to creep in

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone off DD get the A today? Sense of futility of refreshing my email is starting to creep in
Looks like most A today are from post 1/1/24 meaning if we DD we will likely stay DD until all interviews are done then WL then A’s or R

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A this afternoon (I SOBBED) was on DD since Nov. To others on DD, dont lose hope! You’ve got this

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Quick questions about campus preferences. I have lived in Chicago for 5 years and will likely only go to UICOM if I match to this campus. In the space provided on campus selections, would it be worth it to talk about why I want the Chicago campus or rather something new I learned about it during the interview? Will this make any difference either way? Thanks ahead of time for any insight!
I honestly don't think anyone besides admissions knows if that will make a difference, but I do feel like including that info in one of your three sentences would probably be helpful lol

OOS applicant here. Does UICOM conduct interviews into March, or does it end at the end of February?

OOS applicant here. Does UICOM conduct interviews into March, or does it end at the end of February?

Curious about this as well. I’ve heard people getting interviews in March in the past but idk. I’m IS LM 69 been complete since early August and radio silence even after sending an update letter

OOS A Friday! my first, LM 70ish i think, interviewed 02/09

• Love
A little late to post, but I received the A on Friday 2/16! OOS interviewed on 9/13 then put on DD. Was definitely losing hope with how long it took!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS applicant on DD, Does anyone have experience with DD and the likelihood of it becoming an A or not?

Just got an instate II I had given up hope lol but thankfully I have two other A's if something goes wrong

Reactions: 2 users
II today morning :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone interviewing tomorrow still waiting for instructions and more information? All I got was my interview confirmation email.

Did any RMED applicants receive an acceptance email from admissions yet?

Is Illinois done interviewing? I have not gotten an R or an II or a hold yet.

Anyone have tips on how to prepare for the MMI? It is my first one

Should I send my letter of interest to the admissions office email or upload it to the portal?

Anyone know the timeline for hearing back about campus assignments? Are we thinking the 2/16 acceptances will hear this week?

is there a facebook group or other group for accepted students? and/or campus specific threads?

Its it hopeless to think I could still receive an interview invite at this point?

Did anyone get the email from the admissions ambassadors? I got the interview day itinerary and it says you should be hearing from the ambassadors if you haven’t already. However, I haven’t heard anything.