2023-2024 Stony Brook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS pre-II R, completed mid-July. Good luck to y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

are they still sending IIs/do they traditionally send them this late?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry if this has been covered already but interview day is just the two interviews, correct? I thought there might be informational sessions on interview day but can't find anything that says that lol. Thank you! :)

Sorry if this has been covered already but interview day is just the two interviews, correct? I thought there might be informational sessions on interview day but can't find anything that says that lol. Thank you! :)
Yup two 1:1 interviews. Mine was with a faculty and a 4th year student.

Reactions: 2 users
Haven't received an R yet as an IS MD/PhD applicant. Should I still have hope??

OOS rejection teehee complete 07/30. Have to say this is one of my fave rejection letters so far!

Reactions: 1 users
Still haven't received an II. Should I still have some hope? Maybe send another update letter?

Still haven't received an II. Should I still have some hope? Maybe send another update letter?
If you have something significant to update on, you can consider sending it (ie. any recent volunteering or clinical experiences). When did you submit your secondary? If you submitted late it’s still possible they send out II’s tho albeit less likely. I don’t know the full timeline for this school specifically but most schools, if they’re still sending out II’s are probably doing their last batches around now. Just due to the timeline, interviews are gonna finish up around mid-Feb i believe

Waitlisted, interviewed 12/15 as well

IS A also around 12pm EST, LM 80. best of luck to everyone still on this ride!!

OOS A around noon EST today, interviewed mid-December

Are they still sending out IIs here? Or are they done for the most part?

Do we just have to fill out the FAFSA for financial aid? The website or student portal don't really say anything about CSS profile or an internal application. Thanks!

I hope WL movement is huge this cycle... this school is still my top choice and am planning to send letter of intent in April

Reactions: 1 user