2023-2024 Stony Brook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withdrew my acceptance. Gl everyone!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my A here! Good luck to those waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when the school plans on sending us financial aid offers? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Womp womp, got an IS WL yesterday with interview on 3/5 - oh whale.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew today. Was very impressed with second look at Stony but was not offered any FA whatsoever (didn’t even receive an award letter).

I hope my spot goes to someone here. I think you will love it there. Seems like a great place.

Reactions: 1 users
I withdrew my A on Friday after receiving no need based financial aid. Good luck to everyone!

• Care
Appreciate everyone withdrawing their As, let's keep em coming!! Want a huge WL movement this yr plz

Do you know how many ppl are in the groupme rn? Also do you know how big the class is gonna be? Trynna see how many spots are left
There's like 110 and the class size is supposed to be around 120, but this is also an unofficial groupme so I'd assume a large amount of accepted students haven't joined. I do think that theres gonna be quite a bit of WL movement though!!

There's like 110 and the class size is supposed to be around 120, but this is also an unofficial groupme so I'd assume a large amount of accepted students haven't joined. I do think that theres gonna be quite a bit of WL movement though!!
Thank you!