2023-2024 Sam Houston State University - College of Osteopathic Medicine (SHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Could someone kindly add me to one of the group chats?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is pass/fail/honors from the start.

Source: best friend is a current OMS-1 there.

Reactions: 1 users
Can someone talk about how class is structured for first year students? Realistically, how often do I have to attend in person first semester? I heard lectures are recorded?

Reactions: 1 user
Can someone talk about how class is structured for first year students? Realistically, how often do I have to attend in person first semester? I heard lectures are recorded?
I believe for the first semester, all lectures are mandatory, and then they are recorded to reference back to but someone correct me if I’m wrong lol

Has anyone heard back from the WL. Why does it look like they are a little slow with their WL movement this year??

anyone got off the waitlist recently? why does the movement seem so little to none this year? lol..

Reactions: 1 user
I called and asked them about the waitlist movement and they go individually and sometimes by group. So if you are stressing you are not alone

Reactions: 2 users