2023-2024 Medical College of Georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received an interview invite a couple of weeks ago! IS, interviewing 10/19.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Received Interview today guys !!!!! So happyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

With MCAT score : 504 too !!! There’s hope

Reactions: 1 users
Any tips for interview are welcomed!!!
Congrats! I was worried about it too because I also had a relatively low MCAT score for their class, but I was still invited in September. I am thinking that maybe they are inviting lower scorers because they are opening another campus with an additional 40 students for this cycle.

We can't say much other than prepare for the MMI style of interview because we are required to sign an NDA. Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too are you reaaaaaady?!
Good luck to y'all, godspeed
Star Wars Salute GIF

506 MCAT (127/125/127/127), 3.8 GPA ORM. Submitted 7/12. Should I hold out hope for a II or have I been passed over? :(

Any thoughts on if tomorrow's A's will only be for August/September interviewees? Any chance there will be A's for early October interviewees?

Any thoughts on if tomorrow's A's will only be for August/September interviewees? Any chance there will be A's for early October interviewees?
I'm not sure but I certainly hope so! I interviewed the last week of September so I'll let you all know if I hear anything. I have low stats compared to MCG's medians, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much lol

IS II just now. Submitted on 9/1. LM Score 74. Didn't expect II so soon.

I think early October is considered as well. They basically meet once a month and review the completed interviews if I'm assuming correctly

I hope A's go out to early October interviews as well :' )

I submitted at secondary on 8/5 but uploaded my documentation for residency in GA kinda late, is a II still on the table anytime soon?

I submitted at secondary on 8/5 but uploaded my documentation for residency in GA kinda late, is a II still on the table anytime soon?
I got an interview before I was able to submit by docs for Ga residency, but i did that ASAP once i got my interview

accepted at 1:03!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Any October interview acceptances?

Do they send more throughout the day? August 31 interview, IS, 79 LM, this is my top choice and haven’t heard anything :/

Do they send more throughout the day? August 31 interview, IS, 79 LM, this is my top choice and haven’t heard anything :/
Checking the previous year's thread makes it seem like they send out up to an hour after the first couple. I'm in a similar boat to you, I'm hoping for both of us!

Same interview day, similar LM, also worrying.

I'm also hoping to hear today, interviewed late September. But it seems they probably accept high stats people today while I'm definitely below average for MCG :/

did anyone who interview October 10th or after get an acceptance?

LM 84, interviewed in August, still haven’t heard anything…

Looks like its probably over for the first rounds of acceptances. Congratulations for everyone who made it through! For everyone in the same boat as me, hopefully we can get that A next month! Stay strong!

do they usually accept people who interviewed this early throughout the next few months? based on previous threads it looks like it was march when early interviewers who didn’t make the first round started getting As.